• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 8 art leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. D. Guy

Absolutely love the look and style! It makes Ash look both youthfully young and also a little older, too, in a way.

I always appreciate them giving Ash sporty looks, which is perfect for an adventuring, travelling trainer. Oh, and I am super happy that they are letting Ash wear shorts, now. His Alola wear was close, but felt more like flood pants then outright shorts. Shorts really pull a sporty outfit together, and again I'm super happy they are part of Ash's design. And same goes for his vest. This is the first time Ash has worn a vest on the regular. (A lot of people may not realize this, but based on concept arts of the various incarnations of game-Red, game-Red's "shirt" is actually a vest. So this'll be the first time one of game-Red's most iconic incarnations wears a vest as part of his regular outfit.) The vest also adds to the cool, sporty look, and as we see in the splash image, it'll be able to billow like his open jacket would in the original series.

The second character also seems cool. I have some viewer gender confusion, so I'm not sure if this character is supposed to be another young boy with a few slight features, or very a tomboyish girl with some boyishly masculine features. If the character is a she, then they will be the first truly and unambiguous tomboy female character the show has had as some form of regular since Diamond and Pearl's Zoey. And that'll be pretty cool, especially if this character is one of the leads alongside Ash this go-round. And again, love the sportiness of their attire.

I look forward to learning more!

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
The poster has gotten me convinced that both Grookey and Sobble are going to the third wheel male companion.

There's absolutely no reason to be convinced of that. The poster is merely showing Ash and the new female with their one main Pokemon, not their entire roster. He could very well, and most likely will be getting the other two starters.

Yeah, I don't know where the girl assumption is coming from either. Looks like a guy to me.

It's the eye lashes and hair clip. Definitely looking like it's a tomboyish girl.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I'm actually very shocked that they didn't stick with the S/M style. I'm sort of disappointed they didn't continue to go for the new look (assuming this is real, of course) though I'm not knocking the new style. It still looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.