• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 8 New Moves Wishlist

Shadowclaw191

Not really. Z-Moves are once per battle and can't be combined with hold items or mega evolutions. Pokemon like Mega Gardevoir can't use Z-Moves but they can use Hyper Beam.

Yea but thats the balance of Z moves to Mega Pokemon. You can spam flamethrower constantly but if theres a pokemon you want to get rid of, you use the Z fire move.

Gen82

Name: Goblin Punch
Type: Fariy
Physical
Power: 40
This move attacks frist.

Name: Orge Club
Physical
Power: 120
This move inflics damage then lowers the Attack, Defense, and Speed stat.

Just some moves I thought up for Goblin Pokemon I want added.

Shadowclaw191

Name: Goblin Punch
Physical
Power: 40
This move attacks frist.

Name: Orge Club
Physical
Power: 120
This move inflics damage then lowers the Attack, Defense, and Speed stat.

Just some moves I thought up for Goblin Pokemon I want added.

Honestly agree Where's my troll or ogre based fairy type.
With them introduced there might be more fairy physical moves too

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I hope we get a troll/ogre. If we get an ogre, I might name it Shrek if it’s male. Some moves for it could be
Ogre Staff
Fairy physical move
100 Power 95 accuracy 10 PP
Would have a 30% chance of flinch.
Mystical Punch
Fairy physical move
80 Power 100 Accuracy 20 PP
Has a 20% chance of lowering the opponents Defense.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Can we finally get a move named Fireball or something similar name-wise that works like Rock Blast, Tail Slap, etc? Tbh I would like any move like that in which it's a multi-hitting fire move but fireballs were the first thing that came to mind haha.

Please I want this, give it to Magmortar. It has these awesome hand cannon things and no attack about shooting fireballs to make use of it.

Pyro Bombs
25bp
Special Fire attack.
The user shoots multiple explosive balls of fire at the foe.
Hits 2-5 times.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Can we finally get a move named Fireball or something similar name-wise that works like Rock Blast, Tail Slap, etc? Tbh I would like any move like that in which it's a multi-hitting fire move but fireballs were the first thing that came to mind haha.
I’d also like this with an Electric Type version. All I can think of is Mario and Mega Man for that. It’d be a nice boost to Skill Link Pokèmon’s choices

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Please I want this, give it to Magmortar. It has these awesome hand cannon things and no attack about shooting fireballs to make use of it.

Pyro Bombs
25bp
Special Fire attack.
The user shoots multiple explosive balls of fire at the foe.
Hits 2-5 times.
Actually I think Flame Ball would be a cooler name and more fitting for the attack.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Actually I think Flame Ball would be a cooler name and more fitting for the attack.

Maybe. My original name was Magma Bombs. But it felt like it be limiting what fire types could use it with that name so I switched it to Pyro.

Only issue I see with Flame Ball, is it's not plural. And that be odd for a 2-5 hitting attack.