• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 9 Pokedex - Discussion/Speculation Thread

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Thank you. And you're right, it is a little aggressive. Thing is I'm the kind of guy you wants to make sure every spotted Pokemon is present and accounted for. Anyways, we're now at 160.
That’s nice and all but it doesn’t excuse how you went about it especially when the resources to verify are available to you.

Pokemon Power

Sorry I'm late, I had work. All right, the main highlight of the new trailer was Firagarif, the evolved form of classic Pokemon Girafarig. It also shows our first look at Wigglytuff, Grimer, Skiploom, regular Wooper, Umbreon, Glalie, Staraptor, Shinx, Glaceon, Litleo, Toxel, and Hatenna in the game. Now we are at 173.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Sorry I'm late, I had work. All right, the main highlight of the new trailer was Firagarif, the evolved form of classic Pokemon Girafarig. It also shows our first look at Wigglytuff, Grimer, Skiploom, regular Wooper, Umbreon, Glalie, Staraptor, Shinx, Glaceon, Litleo, Toxel, and Hatenna in the game. Now we are at 173.
Plus 6 additional Pokemon that have not been officially revealed.

Mouse couple
Parakeet
Rock Mushroom
Armarouge/Celuredge prevo
Engine prevo
Coin collecting Pokemon

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Where'd you spot them?
In the trailer. Serebii has most of them up. Oh also Corviknight line in the game, see Rookiedee below.

minimap.jpg
starpokemon.jpg

The engine prevo you can see on the hind wheels of the Starmobile.

Coin Collecting Pokemon here

FeY_KptUoAE_5VC
I don't know the time stamp but it hops, there is footage of it. Riddler Khu confirms its a Pokemon.

Pokemon Power

In the trailer. Serebii has most of them up. Oh also Corviknight line in the game, see Rookiedee below.

minimap.jpg
starpokemon.jpg

The engine prevo you can see on the hind wheels of the Starmobile.

Coin Collecting Pokemon here

FeY_KptUoAE_5VC
I don't know the time stamp but it hops, there is footage of it. Riddler Khu confirms its a Pokemon.
Thanks for spotting Rookidee. That puts it at 174.

Maedhros

Japanese trailer has Numel during the Team Star sequence.

Also I'm not so sure about the regular Wooper. That might have been an error when making the trailer. At the start of the picnic it's a Paldean Wooper which then turns into a regular Wooper after the sandwich. In the Japanese trailer it's a Paldean Wooper through the entire segment.

Maybe acquired through trade or something.

Also also one of the ingredients for TMs is a Snom drop. So Snom line confirmed.

Pokemon Power

Japanese trailer has Numel during the Team Star sequence.

Also I'm not so sure about the regular Wooper. That might have been an error when making the trailer. At the start of the picnic it's a Paldean Wooper which then turns into a regular Wooper after the sandwich. In the Japanese trailer it's a Paldean Wooper through the entire segment.

Maybe acquired through trade or something.

Also also one of the ingredients for TMs is a Snom drop. So Snom line confirmed.
At least it confirms that you can bring regular Wooper to the game. Do you have a picture of Numel in the game? And as for Snom, this is evidence, but I would like to actually see it in-game before I mark it down.