• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen 9 Starters - Discussion/Speculation Thread

Baggie_Saiyan

My Floragato evolved and I am mixed, design wise I like it fine but was hoping it would be grass/fairy. I see they changed Protean to a hard once per battle which is interesting it could just change type to Fairy but at the risk of losing grass dark stab

I looked up the other two and I deffo made the right call, Quaxly line is weird not bad just weird and fire line is super ugly imo

I do hope they move away from humanoid starters for Gen 10, whilst I didn't or don't have an issue with them but at least 2 of 3 have been humanoid since Gen 6 now...

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Just got my sprigatito a second ago, just to find out it was both female (as I wanted) and had jolly nature. At first I thought I just hit a jackpot, but on second - maybe, starters are locked this way on this gen? Did anyone else had the same combi first try?
No, still the same 82.7% male, 12.5% female odds, because it's to intentionally make them hard to breed without that Ditto. You were one of the lucky ones!