• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen IV Pokemon Diamond Team.

Diamond Darkrai

The fact that it takes substantially less knowledge to rate a team in IGRMT would suggest otherwise. But IGRMT used to be like that, often people would rate in both IGRMT and CRMT. That was a long time ago though

guess.

i dont know ;/

also: anyone knows something i can do on Pokemon Diamond cuz i'm running out of idea's

Rosez66

Ace trainer
If this team for in game you will thrash anyone. This team is just full of ubers pretty much and you will dominate in game however if this is for competitive use then it isn't good. You need a bit more strategy get a pen and pad out and draw up each pokemonshould use and how you would deal with certain types of pokemon.

Diamond Darkrai

my new team is in my signature ;) Shiny Entei, Raikou, Shiny Darkrai, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Mewtwo, Celebi might post it's stats later

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Entei @ Choice Band
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge
Extremespeed
HP Grass

Raikou @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid
Moves:
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
HP Fighting
Shadow Ball

Darkrai @ Leftovers
Moves:
Dark Void
Focus Blast
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot

Lugia @ Leftovers
Moves:
Roost
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Since a defensive strategy isn't too viable in-game, Lugia is also able to become a sturdy special sweeper.

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Aura Sphere
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Fire Blast

Celebi @ Leftovers
Nature: Modest
Moves:
Thunder Wave
U-Turn
Leaf Storm
Recover/Rest

Diamond Darkrai

Entei @ Choice Band
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge
Extremespeed
HP Grass

Raikou @ Life Orb
Moves:
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
HP Fighting
Shadow Ball

Darkrai @ Leftovers
Moves:
Dark Void
Focus Blast
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot

Lugia @ Leftovers
Moves:
Roost
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Since a defensive strategy isn't too viable in-game, Lugia is also able to become a sturdy special sweeper.

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Aura Sphere
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Fire Blast

Celebi @ Leftovers
Nature: Modest
Moves:
Thunder Wave
U-Turn
Leaf Storm
Recover/Rest

AGGRON GUY

expert breeder
well you have a mostly legandary team get rid of vensaur and replace it with my strongest pokemon a level100 rayquaza.AGGRON IS BETTER THEN YOU!