• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Gen V]Arceus CAN be offered on the GTS now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Do you people even check the previous event page before posting? There was an Arceus event last year in Europe. And in 2009 you could get it in the US, Australia and Japan at certain locations. Which is probably why the GTS restriction was lifted.

But those Arceus all have the Classic Ribbon meaning that they can't be traded on the GTS to begin with. Why lift the restriction when those Arceus can't be traded on there?

Lorde

The reason Arceus can probably be traded now is because it was given out over DW.

Even though Arceus can be obtained from the Dream World, I don't think that lifting the restriction was a good idea. There aren't that many legitimate Dream World Arceus going around at the moment so people could easily obtain hacked versions if they aren't careful. I think the ban should have been left intact.

Last edited:

Lorde

Was that an Azure Flute one? Or were you talking about the level 100 Arceus from November 09 at Toys R Us?

I think he's talking about the TRU Arceus from 2009. The Azure Flute was never released.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
TRU Arceus had a ribbon that prevented GTS trade.

KalenArleth

Iridium Trainer

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Thread bumpage - don't post in threads over a month old since the last post please. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.