1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gen VI starter: which one ya gonna get?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Jdrawer, Jan 9, 2013.

?

Which starter?

1. Froakie

30.1%
  2. Fennekin

51.1%
  3. Chespin

18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdrawer

Jdrawer ...

I'm gonna get Froakie, because he looks so spunky!

2. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Pokémon Sun!

For now, Froakie. All of them look great, though I usually pick the Water starter. Going to wait and see what their movesets and final evos are like though!

3. FangRX

FangRX Member

As of now...probably Froakie, but I'm slowly warming up to Fennekin. (and bad fire pun is terrible. :p)

4. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy Tale Man

For now, Fennekin. I might change my mind later, depending on the evolutions, and because I'm indescive.

5. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Fennekin definitely, I love foxes and Gamefreak outdid themselves with her personally.

6. Pyroli

Pyroli Banned

Most likely Fennekin, although it also depends on the evolutions; and I also rather like Froakie.

7. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

I hoesntly don't know it depends on the gym leader types.

8. Phoenix6000

Phoenix6000 An Alternate Reality

Fennekin for X, since I've always gone fire.

Not sure who I'll main in Y.

9. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Marchin' on

Definitely Fennekin for one version, and probably Chespin for the other, though I'll have to see the final evolutions to be able to decide for sure.

10. goldensteambun

goldensteambun loanshark prince

Well, I wouldn't rush into my decision before seeing their entire evolution line first... However I must say Fennekin is currently my primary choice, compare to the other two.

11. Jdrawer

Jdrawer ...

You can always SR... Or HR

12. Autis-misc

Autis-misc Abridger

I've used Grass all the way up to this Gen. Honestly, I can't even tell what Chespin is. Froakie is a frog, it'll be like the Tepig of this gen, to my speculation.

I'll be taking my Fennekin, because I dislike the other two starters.

13. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Well, Fennekin I like the most of the three, and chespin the least. My opinion may change though. Before the Black and White anime, I liked Oshawott the least of the Unova starters. The anime changed my mind fast. :D

14. AyameTori

AyameTori Midas Touch

Split between Fennekin and Froakie, gosh their evos will hopefully be cool!

15. Sid87

Sid87 I love shiny pokemon

I usually go Grass or Water to start, but Fennekin looks nifty. I'll start with that.

16. johno1995

johno1995 Well-Known Member

Right now I'm going with Chespin :)

17. MikeHill005

MikeHill005 Resistance Member

For the first time since Generation 2, the fire starter has got to be my favorite - I'm going with Fennekin. Chespin doesn't look half bad (although he kinda reminds me of a sweet potato), and I honestly don't like Froakie's design all that much.

18. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

I expect Chespin's going to have a cool evo, so I'll pick that one unless Froakin has something cooler.

Fennekin is just an overrated Eevee/Vulpix look-a-like. ...A cute one, but still something I'm definitely not going to choose unless it's evos completely blow my expectations.

19. MegaSerperior

MegaSerperior <--- My life

Right now I'm planning on getting the fox, but I'm still waiting for evolutions, stats,and movesets.

20. gingerium

gingerium Master of Failure

Right now I'm debating between Chespin and Fennekin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.