• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen VI starter: which one ya gonna get?

Which starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get Froakie, because he looks so spunky!

Torpoleon

For now, Froakie. All of them look great, though I usually pick the Water starter. Going to wait and see what their movesets and final evos are like though!

FangRX

As of now...probably Froakie, but I'm slowly warming up to Fennekin. (and bad fire pun is terrible. :p)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
For now, Fennekin. I might change my mind later, depending on the evolutions, and because I'm indescive.

Phoenix6000

An Alternate Reality

Fennekin for X, since I've always gone fire.

Not sure who I'll main in Y.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Definitely Fennekin for one version, and probably Chespin for the other, though I'll have to see the final evolutions to be able to decide for sure.

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Well, I wouldn't rush into my decision before seeing their entire evolution line first... However I must say Fennekin is currently my primary choice, compare to the other two.

Well, I wouldn't rush into my decision before seeing their entire evolution line first... However I must say Fennekin is currently my primary choice, compare to the other two.

You can always SR... Or HR

Autis-misc

Abridger
I've used Grass all the way up to this Gen. Honestly, I can't even tell what Chespin is. Froakie is a frog, it'll be like the Tepig of this gen, to my speculation.

I'll be taking my Fennekin, because I dislike the other two starters.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Well, Fennekin I like the most of the three, and chespin the least. My opinion may change though. Before the Black and White anime, I liked Oshawott the least of the Unova starters. The anime changed my mind fast. :D

johno1995

Right now I'm going with Chespin :)

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
For the first time since Generation 2, the fire starter has got to be my favorite - I'm going with Fennekin. Chespin doesn't look half bad (although he kinda reminds me of a sweet potato), and I honestly don't like Froakie's design all that much.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I expect Chespin's going to have a cool evo, so I'll pick that one unless Froakin has something cooler.

Fennekin is just an overrated Eevee/Vulpix look-a-like. ...A cute one, but still something I'm definitely not going to choose unless it's evos completely blow my expectations.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Right now I'm planning on getting the fox, but I'm still waiting for evolutions, stats,and movesets.

Status
Not open for further replies.