• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen VIII Pokemon for Ash - voting list

Vote which Pokémon from the gen VIII (Galar) has the best chance or opportunity to hit Ash.

• Rilaboom

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Corviknight

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Centiskorch

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Coalossal

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Dragapult

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Hatterene

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Zarude

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Zacian

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Urshifu

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Boltund

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I made a second voting list, this time it's for the Pokémon of the current generation. I didn't add basic and first stage pokemon so I didn't want to add too much, so I made only fully evolved pokemon instead.
If a Pokemon is missing from the list that you would like to vote for, write comments on which Pokemon you would like to vote for.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Yeah it would be nice to have a Hatterene as his first 100% female but how does Ash's Hatterene work?

Normally, use the psychic movement strategy - as he did with Mimey in the seventh episode. In this way, he can win many fights with the use of this pokemon.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I want him to catch Dragapult, corviknight. Urshifu as his first legendary, toxtricity as his 2nd electric type and hatterene as his first female only pokémon.
I dreamed about Ash having a full team consisting only of Pikachu and only Pokemon from Galar, but when he caught Dragonite and Gengar - I had doubts whether it would be so, but Gengar is my top 1 favorite pokemon, which I was very happy about.

Ash's team of my dream (only Galar region just like game version):
Pikachu
Corviknight
Boltund
Centiskorch
Hatterene
Eternatus

/rotation - Alcremie, Dragapult and Zacian

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
if he does actually get a perrserker the IRONY

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
he can get girly pokemon, Snivy and Unfezant was female, also and..... Leavanny as trap :>

thing is despite Snivy and Unfezant being female they didn't exactly act feminine, and Levanny despite looking that way, it was male.

I want to see Ash get a female pokemon that is girly and feminine to break the stupid stereotype that he "Can not" have one because of that.

it's one of the reasons why i was interested in Galar Ponyta, but at this point if anyone gets that thing it'd probably be Chloe.

So i'm shifting to ralts and staying as a Gardevoir instead now.

Toxtricity is definitely also something i want to see Ash pick up though.

dman_dustin

I'd say Corviknight has the best chance of hitting Ash.

Ash holds a small delicious Pokemon and the hungry ravenous Corviknight swoops down and in the process hits Ash.

Ash would likely get knocked out but it has my vote.

2nd place would probably be Urshifu, if its anything like Farfetch'd who already hit Ash in episode 51.