• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen1 Pokemon that actually look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Silver*~

I like the Dragonite "olden days" sprite. xD It looked angry, but like that pacman000 said, determined. Now it's been turned into a cute dragon-guy, which I have nothing against, I actually rather like it, but that's not the point... xD

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I remember Yellow being such an improvement over R/B, I know part of it was the fact that we could see the sprites in color now.
As far as R/B is concerned, I think pretty much from Staryu until Mewtwo, with a few exceptions (Articuno and Moltres for example), pretty much retain their same style today.

Felmarg

I think that dratini and dragonair look pretty good in yellow. They are the right colors!

Trace★

Banned
Golbat for sure xD

Golbat(RB)Sprite.png

Look at that tongue!

Attachments

• Golbat(RB)Sprite.png
    Golbat(RB)Sprite.png
    749 bytes · Views: 3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved Squirtle's sprite. Gengar's was cool as well

Cutty

Forever now
I like how most of all water pokemon looks at that time.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
I love Jolteon in Green! He looks so happy and talkative. (Don't ask me how a pokemon can look talkative, but Jolteon does.)

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I like Dragonite's sprites in Red/Blue and Yellow. They actually looked "tough" and aggressive which when I think of a Dragon with strength like Dragonite has I want it to look like that. The later gen's after it made Dragonite look more like a gentle teddy bear.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I like yellow's sprite for Geodude. It's nicely shaded, it's in a cool pose, and it resembles it's anime counterpart.

I quite like all of Gravelers Gen 1 designs.

Spr_1b_075.png

Its too bad Golems gen 1 sprites are pretty bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.