• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[GEN7-AG] A pocket-full of nukes!

Allieon

Best Eeveelution
Let me preface that this is an Anything Goes team and it has worked quite well in that tier. I'm also including my stupid nicknames so be prepared.

Ted Cruz (Blaziken) (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Hp / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mirror Move
- Bulk Up
- Protect
- Baton Pass​

My lead. Blaziken always comes in first and immediately sets up a protect. This boosts his speed to 1.5 and usually assures I will go first next turn.

If the opponent uses a physical move against me I go straight into z mirror move and nuke. Now I'm at +2 speed and +2 attack. I then baton pass out to whoever seems reasonable. Around 75% of the time it's Rayquaza but Jirachi has also worked well.

If the opponent uses a status move I baton pass to Komala. If they use a special move I usually baton pass to Silvally or Jirachi- whomever seems more reasonable.

Blaziken comes in whenever a pokemon of mine faints to baton pass a free speed boost to my next pokemon.

If I am ever outsped after that first speed boost I'm screwed, which makes me wonder if I should have a different pokemon as my lead.

Raykwanzaa (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Claw
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw​

Pretty much is only ever used if I baton pass to it. At +2 speed and attack I don't need the damage from life orb so I picked expert belt to boost the coverage moves of shadow claw and brick break. Has worked with just a speed boost but it really needs that +2 attack to fully nuke.

Genwunner (Mimikyu) @ Red Card
Ability: Disguise
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak​

90% of the time I will only use mimikyu right after something faints or if I need to halt a setup. Standard Mimikyu set, though. SD until disguise is broken then hit for as long as I can. Works really well. Since going into Mimikyu from baton pass sacrifices the disguise, I rarely do so unless I was able to get a z mirror move off and need to stop a setup mon. I was running Adamant since I didn't think I needed the speed due to baton pass but I think I should switch to Jolly since I never want to sacrifice my disguise.

Oh My Stars (Jirachi) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Zen Headbutt
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch​

Jirachi is the best. Assault vest makes it bulky as hell and Iron head and Zen Headbutt make for flinch hax funtime. Jirachi really only needs one speed boost to excel against most pokemon and Drain Punch is surprisingly good for healing. Play Rough is just for coverage and it has saved my *** many times.

Silicon Ally (Silvally-Fairy) @ Fairy Memory
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Multi-Attack
- Crunch
- Parting Shot
- Swords Dance​

I love Silvally design wise, but man... Usually I just send this guy in when I need something that can be sacrificed without much consequence in order to allow Blaziken back in. After a swords dance and the speed boost from the baton pass he does pretty well, but he's still meh at best. I want to get rid of parting shot since I literally never use it. Maybe for flame charge instead? Or I could replace him all together...

Jimmy (Komala) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Comatose
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch​

I think Komala is the pokemon I need but I'm not quite good how to use it yet. I want to keep it on my team to soak up status and get rid of hazards but this set just isn't working all that well. I definitely need to keep earthquake and swords dance so maybe I should replace sucker punch?

Overall, this team has worked very well for me and it is insanely fun. I have had a few issues though, mainly steel types like skarmory and scizor, priority moves, and the occasional trick room. I also have a huge problem dealing with Pyukumuku though that could just be due to inexperience in dealing with it. Do you all have any suggestions?

EDIT: I'm sorry about the attached image. I was trying to add pictures and I attached it by mistake and have no idea how to get rid of it...

Attachments

• blaziken-f.png
    blaziken-f.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: