• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen8 Fossil Pokemon, what do you want to see?

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
So random moment of inspiration. I don't have a concept to go with this name but.

We need a Rock/Ghost fossil named Fossaurus aka Fossil + saurus.

Beldarius

What will they be? - Cave bear and Irish elk.
What types? - Ground/Steel and Fighting/Normal.
Stats? - Cave bear excels in Atk and Def, but is slow. Irish elk excels in Atk and Spd, but has lower defense.
Abilities? - Cave bear gets Anger Point as First Ability (gets angry after critical hit, maxes Atk), and Thick Fat as a Hidden Ability (halves Fire and Ice damage). Irish elk gets Vital Spirit as First Ability (prevented from falling asleep), and Fur Coat as a Hidden Ability (halves damage from physical moves).
What's their 'fossil' named? - Paw Fossil and Hoof Fossil.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Great Dreamer
I had an idea for a fossil duo based on the Iguanodon and the Carnotaurus (yes, I recently was thinking about Disney's DINOSAUR)
Iguanodon would be rock/fighting with moxie (HA sap sipper), and Carnotaurus would be rock/dark with anger point (HA rough skin)