1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gen8 Fossil Pokemon, what do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by paipr_christian, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Archer Steele

Archer Steele Member

That too

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

I'd like to see some form of plesiosaur Pokemon as one of the Gen VIII fossils, but then again I'm not exactly 100% confident that we'll get new fossil Pokemon in Shield & Sword.

Vixzey and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  3. Victreebong

Victreebong Gives 'em the slip..

Game Freaking at its finest. They love to watch us squirm.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  4. paipr_christian

paipr_christian grass type fan.

So random moment of inspiration. I don't have a concept to go with this name but.

We need a Rock/Ghost fossil named Fossaurus aka Fossil + saurus.

5. Beldarius

Beldarius Member

What will they be? - Cave bear and Irish elk.
    What types? - Ground/Steel and Fighting/Normal.
    Stats? - Cave bear excels in Atk and Def, but is slow. Irish elk excels in Atk and Spd, but has lower defense.
    Abilities? - Cave bear gets Anger Point as First Ability (gets angry after critical hit, maxes Atk), and Thick Fat as a Hidden Ability (halves Fire and Ice damage). Irish elk gets Vital Spirit as First Ability (prevented from falling asleep), and Fur Coat as a Hidden Ability (halves damage from physical moves).
    What's their 'fossil' named? - Paw Fossil and Hoof Fossil.

6. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

I had an idea for a fossil duo based on the Iguanodon and the Carnotaurus (yes, I recently was thinking about Disney's DINOSAUR)
    Iguanodon would be rock/fighting with moxie (HA sap sipper), and Carnotaurus would be rock/dark with anger point (HA rough skin)

Vixzey likes this.