• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen8 Fossil Pokemon, what do you want to see?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'd like to see some form of plesiosaur Pokemon as one of the Gen VIII fossils, but then again I'm not exactly 100% confident that we'll get new fossil Pokemon in Shield & Sword.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
So random moment of inspiration. I don't have a concept to go with this name but.

We need a Rock/Ghost fossil named Fossaurus aka Fossil + saurus.

Beldarius

What will they be? - Cave bear and Irish elk.
What types? - Ground/Steel and Fighting/Normal.
Stats? - Cave bear excels in Atk and Def, but is slow. Irish elk excels in Atk and Spd, but has lower defense.
Abilities? - Cave bear gets Anger Point as First Ability (gets angry after critical hit, maxes Atk), and Thick Fat as a Hidden Ability (halves Fire and Ice damage). Irish elk gets Vital Spirit as First Ability (prevented from falling asleep), and Fur Coat as a Hidden Ability (halves damage from physical moves).
What's their 'fossil' named? - Paw Fossil and Hoof Fossil.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I had an idea for a fossil duo based on the Iguanodon and the Carnotaurus (yes, I recently was thinking about Disney's DINOSAUR)
Iguanodon would be rock/fighting with moxie (HA sap sipper), and Carnotaurus would be rock/dark with anger point (HA rough skin)