• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gen8 starter Pokemon what do you want to see?

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Wasn't this already proven fake or am i confusing it with another leak?

It was. Ruffled doesn't pay enough attention to notice stuff like that. If you watch it's obvious he doesn't even full realize at first that he has done a video on it.

The way he grabs onto stuff I'm surprised he didn't have a video about the region leak/rumor/spoiler from last week.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
That goat is identical to another fire goat that was alongside a water dolphin and a grass bunny. That one was proven fake I’m pretty sure. So it’s likely this one is too
I’m guessing all the fake leak artists keep making Grass bunnies because of that one interview that said that scrapped rabbit thing with a flower for a nose was mentioned. Lots of Pokémon get scrapped and never get used in later generations than when they were intended for. Look at the GS demo. We had an anchor shark and twin Ghost thingy that would have been excellent Pokémon designs had they been made official in the games.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I’m guessing all the fake leak artists keep making Grass bunnies because of that one interview that said that scrapped rabbit thing with a flower for a nose was mentioned. Lots of Pokémon get scrapped and never get used in later generations than when they were intended for. Look at the GS demo. We had an anchor shark and twin Ghost thingy that would have been excellent Pokémon designs had they been made official in the games.

Yes that and the Crown and Scepter fake leak mentioned that the starters were a bunny, sheep, and dolphin

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I have a feeling we'll get a bunny this time, I can see it happening..

Actually I agree..... Maybe it's all the fakes, but it just kinda feels like its gonna happen. Question is will it be Grass Fire or Water.

DSDark

Breeder
Actually I agree..... Maybe it's all the fakes, but it just kinda feels like its gonna happen. Question is will it be Grass Fire or Water.

I've got the same feeling too. I wish for it to be the fire starter. However a goat or Rabbit would be my choices for fire

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
If there's a Rabbit fire starter I want it connected to the Rabbit in the Moon legend and be Fire /Fairy.

That be fun.... Although odd fire isn't often associated with the moon.

I think my top choices for a rabbit starter are;

Grass/Ice or Grass/Electric for Grass type.

Fire/Ground or Fire/Fairy for Fire type.

Either type be fine, but I think those combos be the most fun.

Orphalesion

That be fun.... Although odd fire isn't often associated with the moon.

I think my top choices for a rabbit starter are;

Grass/Ice or Grass/Electric for Grass type.

Fire/Ground or Fire/Fairy for Fire type.

Either type be fine, but I think those combos be the most fun.

Well, the moon rabbit is making rice cakes ;-)

And you know, originally I was going to make a joke along the lines of "And no, papir-christian, I am not interested in making this /electric instead, so don't ask" but I didn't.

Seems I should have :p

KKS-Lapras

A Fire/Electric rabbit with high speed stat, that would be interesting...

Kdude146

Here are my idea for the possible starters for gen 8

Grass: racoon grass/dark, bear grass, lizard grass/psychic
Fire: bunny fire/fairy, horse fire/ghost, sheep fire, Ox fire/steel, snake fire/dragon
Water: snake water/psychic, platypus water/fighting, walrus water/ice

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Well, the moon rabbit is making rice cakes ;-)

And you know, originally I was going to make a joke along the lines of "And no, papir-christian, I am not interested in making this /electric instead, so don't ask" but I didn't.

Seems I should have :p

Have I become that obvious?? Lol.

Just love the idea of a Grass/Electric starter. Blame that all to obvious fake, but still be great gen7 rumor that suggested the starters would have 2 final stages and one was a Grass/Electric Decidueye.

Something about seeing that Grass green and Electric yellow next to each other for a Pokemons type sounds awesome for a starter.

Far as the moon bunny goes again. Grass/Dark, Grass/Fairy, Grass/Psychic, and Grass/Ice feel like types that could really work if we got one for the Grass starter..... Maybe even Grass/Steel.

I'd love to see it as a ribbon dancer (Moonlight Waltz as a signature attack?)

Orphalesion

Have I become that obvious?? Lol.

Just love the idea of a Grass/Electric starter. Blame that all to obvious fake, but still be great gen7 rumor that suggested the starters would have 2 final stages and one was a Grass/Electric Decidueye.

Something about seeing that Grass green and Electric yellow next to each other for a Pokemons type sounds awesome for a starter.

Far as the moon bunny goes again. Grass/Dark, Grass/Fairy, Grass/Psychic, and Grass/Ice feel like types that could really work if we got one for the Grass starter..... Maybe even Grass/Steel.

I'd love to see it as a ribbon dancer (Moonlight Waltz as a signature attack?)

We all have our pet ideas we'd like to see fulfilled, like that Grass/Fairy Unicorn that evolves from a Eohippus and the Grass/Water Manatee I keep harping on about :p So is all good.

I think Grass/Fairy would work well for a Ribbon Dancer, and Moonlight Waltz (or Moonlit Waltz?) would work well for a signature move. Grass/Steel might work for a sort of Astronaut-Rabbit? There was a pretty neat Fire/Steel typed rabbit/moon probe hybrid fake around a while back.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
We all have our pet ideas we'd like to see fulfilled, like that Grass/Fairy Unicorn that evolves from a Eohippus and the Grass/Water Manatee I keep harping on about :p So is all good.

I think Grass/Fairy would work well for a Ribbon Dancer, and Moonlight Waltz (or Moonlit Waltz?) would work well for a signature move. Grass/Steel might work for a sort of Astronaut-Rabbit? There was a pretty neat Fire/Steel typed rabbit/moon probe hybrid fake around a while back.

Grass/Fairy does sound right for a moon rabbit ribbon dancer. I think Grass/Dark could work too as maybe it uses the power of the moon to manipulate, and in a similiar way the Grass/Psychic ribbon dancing moon bunny could use it's dancing to control or captivate.

Grass/Steel could be like it's ribbons are sharp as steel and it can cut through anything with it's barrage of attacks. (Moon connection there would be more like "they are most active in full moons, and some believe they lived there before coming to earth to share thier dances" or something.)

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Something I've noticed they have never really done before....

...but do y'all think they would ever do mammal inspirations for all 3 starters?

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Let's see
Grass > Grass > Grass/Electric for a rabbit.
Fire > Fire > Fire/Ground for a goat
Water/Flying > Water/Flying > Water/Flying for a flamingo.