• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gender Differences Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

starwars

megacharizard king
Do you care on how you look? my friend says that all boys are tomato-stained jeans and out of date football t-shirt wearing ninnys!-i know this isn't true! But she says i need some evidence!
sort of i care if my hair is neat and if my clothe are ok but i wouldnt care enough to spend forever trying to get it perfect like some guys

kochoupink

butts lol
For the laides. Does size really matter?

I prefer that guys be taller than me. Most women do. Fortunately, I'm short so it's all good. My 5'10" friend has a lot more trouble, pobrecita.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I prefer that guys be taller than me. Most women do. Fortunately, I'm short so it's all good. My 5'10" friend has a lot more trouble, pobrecita.

I thought there was a size that as long as you reached that certain point, you should be fine.

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?

No, I actually perfer to be left alone. Besides, I have a lazy boy so I'm all good. :p

Question for the ladies.

Why is it when some guy hurts you, you take it out on every other guy you know?

This is not true.
Well for some ..it seems that way.

Honestly, I think it's just because a lot of girls are just too overly sensitive and getting hurt by one guy makes them believe every guy is going to do that to them.
It's true that there are a bunch of a sshole (not even the right word ..worse) guys. But to be fair ..girls can be just as bad, in different ways. We all know that.

A lot of girls just take a lot of time getting over stuff ..:x no matter what it is, hah.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Should girls have long hair or short?
Long I don't know why, but I can't take short hair on girls.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Just asking, but what's wrong with shorter hair? xD
I keep mine around shoulder length, mainly because I hate the hassle of dealing with long hair, especially when all I do is just brush it really quickly in the morning.

I don't know, just my preference. For me its always been like that.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Shoulder length is as short as I think it should be. Depends on the girl though.

greeneyedgeekette

Brains+Beauty=Lethal
No, I actually perfer to be left alone. Besides, I have a lazy boy so I'm all good. :p

Question for the ladies.

When some guy hurts me I take it out on him! yes I COMPLAIN to other guys, but I don't PUNISH them for it!

Also all the guys who say they like long hair, what about Rihanna, Frankie (from The Saturdays) they look best with short hair, don't they?

What do you expect from the girls on your first date?
Some way of telling me that she enjoyed this date and would like another date. Or that she didn't like it and does NOT want another date.

Do you think you should have a say in whether or not your theoretically pregnant girlfriend/wife/partner should keep the baby?

Yes. It's my child, I deserve a say. Ultimately, however, it is her body.

Are you really opposed to asking for directions when you're lost or is that just a stereotype?
I'm fine with asking.

Do you like a girl to be forward or to play 'hard-to-get'?
Forward, please. I'm pretty clueless.

Do you like muscular women?
No.

Do you get jealous when your girlfriend has guy friends?
I'm fine. As long as I know nothing is going on.

Why are you guys so protective / sensitive of your moms?
She's my mother, why WOULDN'T I be?

Do you hate it a lot when you ask a girl what they want and they always give you the same reply "I don't know"?
Eh. Hasn't happened so XP

What is your weakness with a girl and how do you handle it?
I don't know what my weakness is; that's my answer.

Boys, does a girl's religion affect whether or not you'll go out with them?
Sorta. I'd want them to be a Muslim, though a Hindu, Christian, Jewish or Atheist girl is fine. It all depends if she'll let me do my stuff, and I'll let her do her stuff.

Would you care if your wife/girlfriend made more money than you?
Nope.

Boys, if you were married, would you expect your wife to cook, clean and do the laundry for you?
We'd share.

Do prefer girls to dress with tighter shirts and jeans and the like or wear t-shirts and basketball shorts?
I'd like her to dress modestly. If she dresses like a ****, I'll feel really awkward. Though I want her to at least make an attempt to look good.

Is a girl being a tech-head fine?
It's very much a turn on.

Why is it so physically impossible for you to look at our faces rather than our boobs while speaking to us?
Maybe because it's not? I always give eye-contact when I'm talking.

Do you want us to be weak and vulnerable or strong and confident?
I don't want someone clinging onto me all the time, but I would like to be a knight-in-shining-armour every now and then.

Do you expect girls to pay for dates?
No. I'm quite a gentleman, so I'll pay for the dates. But if she absolutely HAS to pay, then we'll split it equally.

Do you mean it when you say we look better without makeup?
Yes. I'd rather look at a natural face.

How do you feel about a girl who doesn't shave her legs?
No.

Guys, could you date a girl who has differing views on politics?
Yes. Seeing as how I don't HAVE one.

Would it bother you if a girl wouldn't have sex with you because she is saving herself for marriage?
Nope! I'm doing it too 8D

Why do guys ask out girls who treat them bad as opposed to girls who are nice to them?
I don't. I MUCH prefer a nice girl.

Guys would you prefer to date a tomboy or a girly girl, assuming both were equally attractive?
I'm not sure on this one.

Guys how would you feel if a girl proposed to you instead of you proposing to them?
I'd definitely be shocked... Then I'd base my decision on whether or not we should get married.

Would you date someone who was born the same gender as you and then got a sex change to the opposite gender?
A very tricky question... I guess it all really depends on the person.

Would you still stay with a person if you found out they had a sex change from the same gender to the differing gender?
Again, a very tricky question. I'd ask when they planned on telling me (if I didn't hear it from them) and then base my decision on how well I enjoyed their company.

Is it really true that women want to get married more than men do? What's your perspective?
I really want to get married when I'm older D8

Why do guys keep their facial hair?
1. My mum won't let my dad teach me how to shave yet.
2. I like stroking my beard sometimes.

What is the first thing you notice about a girl passing on the street or with your friends (HONESTLY)
Their clothes. Then their hair, then figure, and face. Then keep looking at whichever I like the most.

If you fancied a boy or girl in school or somewhere, how long would you keep your hopes up, even if it didn't seem like you two would ever go out?
Eh, not very long. I guess I'd hold onto the absolute LAST string of hope when I find out she doesn't like me.

If a person you liked smoked or drinks or whatever would you still go after them or leave them alone?
No. No cigarettes, no alcohol, no drugs.

Do you guys think long distance relationships are worth fighting for?
Yes. It's kind of like a test of the relationship. If you can get through it, well done! If not, go get someone else.

Guys and girls, would you ever be interested in having an online relationship? Do you think it could work?
Something purely online? No.

How do you handle your emotions in a relationship? Do you suppress them and be a "tough guy", or do you just let them run free? What pressures do you feel in expressing emotion?
I'll answer you when I'm in one D8

Why do you think that if guys get with lots of people they are a player but if girls do it they are sluts?
It's easy to get a guy, usually. Not easy to get a girl.

To the guys, if a girl gave you a love letter professing her feelings to you (whether or not you two have or haven't dated), how would you react?
I'd go to the person, and ask in secret if they were serious. Base my decision on whether to date them based on who they are.

Guys, When you're dating someone, do you think it's okay to flirt with other people?
No. You're dating ONE person, focus on him/her.

Are you okay with your significant other flirting with other people?
No. You're dating me. Don't be a ****.

Do you like it when he/she sees you and stops to talk to you, or just says hi, or walks past you?
I like it when they talk to me. Though I might not always say hi if I see them and they don't see me.

Why do some of you suddenly abandon your friends once you get a girlfriend?
I don't, so I can't really answer this.

What do you think about guys being shorter than their girlfriends?
I'd rather be the taller one, though I'm pretty short, so I guess I wouldn't mind TOO much if she was slightly taller than me.

Are piercings or tattoos turn offs?
Piercings: anything apart from the ear, no thanks.
Tattoos: DO NOT WANT.

How much space are you willing to give to your bf/gf?And how much space is not enough space they give to you?
I'd give them as much space as they needed. As for me? I have no idea.

What would be your idea of a perfect family life?
Err... I'll come back to you on that.

Do you care on how you look?
If I'm going out on a date, then yes. If I'm just on my own (or with friends and family) in my house, I'll probably just be in my PJs.

Guys what male stereotype about your gender do you find to be the most annoying and/or untrue?
We're all pigs that only want to get in someone's pants.

What is your view on girls with red hair? I'm curious.
I have none.

Why do boys perfer the " Dumb Hot type" over the "Smart pretty Type" ?
I don't. Smart>Dumb. Pretty>Hot.

Would you have a problem with your partner being Sterile, and the idea of adoption or sperm/egg donation?
At first, I wold be crushed. I've always kind of wanted children. Then after a bit, I'd adopt if I wanted a child.

No shorter than shoulder-length, please. Mid-back is best, imo.
Long post is long.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
When some guy hurts me I take it out on him! yes I COMPLAIN to other guys, but I don't PUNISH them for it!

Also all the guys who say they like long hair, what about Rihanna, Frankie (from The Saturdays) they look best with short hair, don't they?

I have no idea who The Saturdays are but Rihanna used to be really hot. Now with her fohawk thing she looks terrible.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
It doesn't matter so much what their hair looks like, but I have a bit of a thing where I prefer the girl's hair to look like it did when I initially met her. It's weird, I know, but if I'm used to her having long hair, I prefer her to keep it. Just a preference, not something I'd demand or anything.

Why do you think that if guys get with lots of people they are a player but if girls do it they are sluts?
In my understanding, player is a bad thing. I guess people hate it when girls do it more, because people expect better from them? Also, people think more of men wanting a lot of women than women wanting a lot of men, so they're more understanding to that. I really don't know, I always thought player was bad.

To the guys, if a girl gave you a love letter professing her feelings to you (whether or not you two have or haven't dated), how would you react?
I'd first find it totally adorable, and be totally grabbed by it, and I'd probably agree to one date... It's really hard, because I'd then have sort of a weight on my shoulders knowing someone liked me that much... I'd be a little afraid I might hurt her.

Guys, When you're dating someone, do you think it's okay to flirt with other people?
No, that's just dumb.

Are you okay with your significant other flirting with other people?
Unless she was ok with doing it only to get discounts and stuff XP

No really, that would tick me off quite a bit.

Do you like it when he/she sees you and stops to talk to you, or just says hi, or walks past you?
I like being talked to. But I'm not sure, it's sometimes awkward.

Are piercings or tattoos turn offs?
That really depends on what kind of piercing/tattoo. I think I might draw the line at nipple piercings.

After giving much thought on the question of my reaction to being proposed to, I realized that I would probably worry greatly at what my reaction would cause. So, here's one for you girls: If you proposed to a man and he said no, would you dump him instantly?

I've always been given the impression that if you refuse to marry a woman when she asks for it, then it's dump city.

Status
Not open for further replies.