• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gender Differences Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
But breasts =/= sexual organs. And they really don't do anything, penises often have lives of their own. .
This.

It's a shitty situation when you can't get the sucker to work with you when you really need it to. But when it feels the need to screw you over, like saving your choking male friend by doing the Heimlich Maneuver...

****ing douchebag Bob. [IMG139]http://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon9.gif[/IMG139]

Last edited:

shadowkiller

DARKSIDE-welcome
Girls, why do you describe everything humanly possible as "cute"? Puppies are cute. Pencils with flowers on it, furniture, and small objects are not cute.
We're not all like that...I've only used the word cute with extreme sarcasm but I see what you mean

JUiCE6

Die In Front of Me
For both genders. Would you rather date someone with a similar cultural background or a different one?

Different. I don't date Hispanic girls, i really dont know why, im just not attracted to them..lol. And im Hispanic myself.(well to be exact, im a third hispanic, also white and italian.)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
For both genders. Would you rather date someone with a similar cultural background or a different one?

Well, if you mean ethnicity, that'll be hard for me to find, considering I'm not from a single one. If you literally mean culture, then I guess that would mean someone who was born and bred in Canada, which would be fine.

It really depends though. If her cultural background means I can't understand her, it would be a problem, as, communication is everything.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Guys, does it bother you when your girlfriend is better than you at a video game or beats you at a game? If so, why does it upset you?

I'd only get ****** if it were DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3... cause most girls are pacifists...

Girls: Why do you flirt with guys more than guys flirt with girls?

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
cause most girls are pacifists....
Says you.

Women are traumatizing when they get angry. [IMG139]http://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon9.gif[/IMG139]

Girls: Why do you flirt with guys more than guys flirt with girls?
Er, stereotype's the other way around, buddy. Guys are usually expected to make the first move.

Similar. I prefer Asian girls. Mixed is cool too.

Her political views and religion shouldn't be all that different from mine, or else our children will be horribly confused.

Siriku

Beginning Trainer
Or better yet, don't subject Children to any politics or (especially) religion, until they're old enough to make decisions for themselves.

Girls, why do you describe everything humanly possible as "cute"? Puppies are cute. Pencils with flowers on it, furniture, and small objects are not cute.

The only things that are cute are small animals that do adorable things, like a kitten that's rolling around, tangled up in yarn.
Nothing else is cute, really.
"OH MY GOD, THAT CHAIR IS SOOOO CUTE."
It...makes NO sense to me. A chair has no features to make it "cute." o__O I've built quite a few different pieces of furniture and have never seen one that was "cute." No flowers, either. D: I see NO point to flowers. If I got anything with flowers on it, I'd stare at the guy like "Uh. Okay? What do I do with it now?"

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
All I really have in mind for a BF is someone who's also a good friend. I don't care about race or culture or anything like that.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Or better yet, don't subject Children to any politics or (especially) religion, until they're old enough to make decisions for themselves.
Except the fact that if she's (hypothetically) Christian and I'm an agnostic theist, our beliefs about right and wrong would endlessly clash concerning what our children do. Not to mention it would piss them off whenever she and I have an argument about politics. At any age (because when I say children, I include hormonal teenagers). It's not like we're gonna "convert them while they're young" or anything, that's just silly and corrupt. But our beliefs are still going to effect them at an early age.

I'm not saying that's always the case, but it's very likely. If I'm going to get with somebody, obviously their personality's going to be very different from mine, but at the very least, they should have similar beliefs as mine. Otherwise, it's going to be a hard relationship to keep. It would be possible, but hard. Regarding marriage, I will say that divorce will be very likely if my spouse decides to raise our children into the religion she chooses.

People that say different beliefs don't matter? Well, in fact, it does. Unless you can work out your differences in beliefs, it's not going to look pretty down the road, especially if you're a liberal atheist and she's a conservative Christian. I don't mind if she believes in a religion, but I would prefer it if she's not overly religious. As long as she's not in some weird Satanic cult, I'm fine.

Last edited:

Mr. Lex

Engineer
Religious and political differences are almost guaranteed to divide a couple as soon as children are brought into it.

It's already a challenge to tolerate each other's beliefs in a relationship, but imagine raising your kids.

What if your wife is against gay rights but you're for them and your kid asks you about gays. Imagine if your wife wanted to tell your kid it's wrong, but you wanted to teach him to tolerate other people's choices in sexuality. Then what?

Or say your wife wanted your child to be going to church, but you believe it would force him to believe in the religion rather than give him the choice. On the other hand, having him not go to church would sway him towards Atheism, so your wife has reason not to just let him sit around without any religion.

Every little choice you make shapes your child's way of thinking, as well as what other outside influence he gets. You can't just have a kid make it to a teenager with a clean slate as his opinion. He will be influenced slowly from the start.

(I've got a bit of a headache right now, so I don't know how well that was worded, I'm fully prepared to clarify any misinterpretations already. >.<)

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Religious and political differences are almost guaranteed to divide a couple as soon as children are brought into it.

It's already a challenge to tolerate each other's beliefs in a relationship, but imagine raising your kids.

What if your wife is against gay rights but you're for them and your kid asks you about gays. Imagine if your wife wanted to tell your kid it's wrong, but you wanted to teach him to tolerate other people's choices in sexuality. Then what?

Or say your wife wanted your child to be going to church, but you believe it would force him to believe in the religion rather than give him the choice. On the other hand, having him not go to church would sway him towards Atheism, so your wife has reason not to just let him sit around without any religion.

Every little choice you make shapes your child's way of thinking, as well as what other outside influence he gets. You can't just have a kid make it to a teenager with a clean slate as his opinion. He will be influenced slowly from the start.

(I've got a bit of a headache right now, so I don't know how well that was worded, I'm fully prepared to clarify any misinterpretations already. >.<)

Yeah but if your that dead set in your beliefs, and won't budge at all I doubt you'd be having kids with the women. I know several people who have one jewish parent and one catholic. Some raised their kids catholic, others jewish. And the gay rights thing, by time the kid even thinks about gay rights I think he could make his own opinion.
I understand what you mean but the parents beliefs would have to be pretty extreme.

Mr. Lex

Engineer
See, the child was raised either Catholic or Jewish.

One person was clearly submissive.

It's not entirely impossible, but raising your child fairly is impossible. You can't have the kid not learn either religion because at that point you're pushing Atheism and at the same time alienating him from you due to you not including him in your religious activities.

If you have him learn one parent's religion, then that's very unfair for the other parent.

As for the likelihood of a parent budging in first place, another thing you have to remember about religion is the belief of some kind of punishment if you don't follow it.

Would a Buddhist parent want to budge and allow their child to be reincarnated suffering? Would a Christian want to damn their child to hell? I'm pretty sure parents want the best for their children, if I believed my child would be punished for eternity in Hell if he wasn't Christian I would force the religion on him to the best of my ability.

It's like forcing your child to go to school; you don't want him to end up on the streets, do you?

Edit : It doesn't really undermine your argument, but your first sentence is irritating. I'm clearly saying relationships with a person with similar beliefs will be more successful, which means you WILL be having kids with women assuming that woman is of the same religious and political beliefs. Differences between couples is fine and all, but opposites do NOT attract. Different people attract yes, it's be boring to date a clone, but you cannot be too contrasting or else you'll clash. Differences must complement each other, not clash with each other.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
This is starting to look like something worthy of the debate forum.

Girls: What are your preferences on how boys dress?

This is starting to look like something worthy of the debate forum.

Pants that are down past your boxers is a turn off. No, its not good with tighty whities, either.
If you're white, you're not ghetto. You're white. So, why are you dressing with chains, shirts that are 8 times to big for you, and pants down past your ass?

That's my only comment. Otherwise, I don't care. However, a dirty shirt does kinda bother me after awhile.

col_serra

<------ is hot!
Guys: What are your preferences on a woman's body type? Do you like the super skinny models or a curvy woman better?
curvy!

Profesco

gone gently
Guys: What are your preferences on a woman's body type? Do you like the super skinny models or a curvy woman better?

Eh, I'd be kind of worried of hurting a super thin girl... Besides, there has to be something substantial to hug. So long as she's healthy and comfortable, she's alright. ^_^

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I like it when they wear running shoes, running shorts or basketball shorts, and A t-shirt is fine--none of that polo stuff.

Armorandanomon has said a lot of what I can say. You don't go to the mall to pet pairs of pants, or to feed shirts. I think people say that stuff is 'cute' is that they mean that it goes well with X object or X person. I'm not really sure though.

kingferret53

A duel well fought..

If they're athiest then ok, or Christian, or Jewish or whatever, I'm good with that. As long as they don't shove their religion or religion of not having a religion onto me. I personally call myself a border line Christian/Athiest bc I share views from both sides and thus both sides don't really like me. Oh well.

But as skin color goes, I don't really care. No offense but I'm not really into black girls or really tall girls as much as the others, but don't mean I don't still find them quite attractive.

I personally, have a habit of (without thinking) calling things cute. Like puppies and kittens, but I hangout with my two best friends everyday for the last three years. And they're both female. Yeah, it has it pros and cons.

Good. I was about to say, "I named mine Ekans."

But we're all mature folks here, right?

Right?

Uhh..I'll get back to you on that one...

Do what I usually do and multitask. Hell, I'd even throw in a third thing to do.

Do I ever dare ask by what you mean by 'third thing'?

I'm not sure why... Guys generally love their penises much more than any other muscle in their bodies, so they truly connect to it on an emotional level.
I dunno.

I'm not really THAT attached to mine, but I still won't allow ANY sharp object close to there... *shudders*

Guys, does it bother you when your girlfriend is better than you at a video game or beats you at a game? If so, why does it upset you?

I don't like losing. At all. At anything. But if she was better then me then good, just means competition and that I'd have to get better.

This post is just too funny! Especially the last part, that, was just too much!

YAY! I actually posted something funny! Go me!

Makes you feel inferior at something. As the guy you tend to feel like "ugh ugh me caveman you woman, you stay in cave while I hunt" and video games is just another form of it.

I take offense to this, I for one may be hairy, but I am no cave man. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go hunt a mammoth. *picks up club and leaves*

I don't, actually.
If he has a tan, then he has a tan. If not, he doesn't. o__O Sometimes tans aren't good looking on a guy. Sometimes a guy looks better a little pale.

*random thought* When I tan, I have been told I look mexican...must be the indian..

It makes you awesome.

I second this!

Women are traumatizing when they get angry.

Alas, one of the cons of having your two best friends as chicks...

As long as she is healthy and feels comfortable, I don't really care.

Question for girls. Do you perfer baths or showers? To cuddle/snuggle or not?

Last edited:

As long as curvy doesn't mean overweight to the point where it's a problem, the curvy type is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.