• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gender Race V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

yesterday I was awake till 1:15AM(GMT)(Was reading all 7 pages of that big brother game, it took around 2 hours to read those)

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

'k, I take my words back, it is indeed lag.

@Dev, so that means your time zone is GMT-14?

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

If it's GMT+9, then it's already sunday, 19 December where you live. If it just got saturday for you the GMT would probably be around -14.

(It's probably GMT+9, because I think an GMT-14 doesn't exists, I think the max is GMT-12)

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

I just checked the edit options page, and an GMT-14 doesn't excist -_-'.

According to that page and what you told your time is around +9:30(Adeleaide, Darwin)

-_-', man...How could I think an -14 excists, hahahahaha....ha...^-^'

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
and we reached 180

where are the girls? This is almost unfair, almost^_^.

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

......uhhh......well......hmmm......perhaps they got bored of this, because we are close to winning? It's 822 "points" away from their victory, we only have to go 178 "points".

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
175 I think we can't. ;135; + ;256; = ;345;

Random smileys FTW

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!

We just have too keep it up!
And hopefully the girls try to stop us....That sounded a bit weird...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.