• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gender Race!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
0.512 x10^3

Blog it is.

I'm working on creating a virus to send over to the problems IP address.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!

...bedtime. :)/

And HarukaShuuFan, there was an argument going on and it's freaky, trust me...

Last edited:

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
514 *sigh* boys never win anything...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
no...515...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
513 why are there so many girls on serebii...i thought only men could be shut in...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
513 yes but its easier for girls to find lives...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
513 but your on more often than i am!

OHAI

It's come to my attention that this thread's been getting a bit of drama recently, and I do wanna point out the two members behind it.

Firstly, Shadow Tepi 8. I know it's just a game, and I know games shouldn't be serious, but games still need rules to be fully functional. Helping the girls win kind-of defeats the purpose of a boy vs girl competition, really, and it somewhat destroys the entire point of the game.

Secondly, Zero Nexus. I know that you have a good intention in telling Shadow Tepi 8 the right thing to do, but you don't have to go all-out on him, as well as on the other posters. You don't need to be outright harsh about it, really. Pressing the report button would have done it.

I'm leaving you two with a warning. If any of you try to pull off the same crap again in the new version, I won't hesitate to infract you.

So, I'll be closing this thread to give it a fresh (hopefully drama-free) start. Mi10ticFan has asked me if she could restart it, and I'll gladly give it to her.

EDIT: Oh btw, 512. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.