• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dec52895

Banned
I use what I can get. I only care sbout natures. But if I'm wanting to breed, then I NEED a female (duh)

dec52895

Banned
I use what I can get. I only care sbout natures. But if I'm wanting to breed, then I NEED a female (duh)

bugcatcherjason

nefertini (jolteon) is the star on my team! i heart her so! <3

and i do perfer female pokemon. some of the pokemon i use, silly as it may sound, has to be a certain gender. for example, the lucarios i use are all male. it just looks like a boy!

diddykong

Uber Gamer
I prefer strong Pokemon to be male, like a Tyranitar, or a Salamence. As for definitely feminine Pokemon or cute litte wee ones like Pachirisu, they're more suited to female.

Tyla

meh!
If it looks femenine, female.

If it looks masculine, male.

If it looks like a bit of both or none, /care.

Apparently I heard that male Pokemon have higher attack and female Pokemon have higher defense though. I'm not sure about this, however.

i think the genders give you an easier time getting IV's for att/defense.

i could be totally wrong though.

personally i use them depending on what they look like. i'd use a female milotic and salamence but a male charizard or venusaur.

Fedora

Shiny Male Combee
Most of my pokemon end up being male. I just checked my party, and they're all male.
I'm pretty partial to them.

The only pokemon that I'm pretty adament about having females of is Eevee. I breed for females specifically, and so release all the males I get.
That way I can get my female Vaporeon, Leafeon, Jolteon, etc.

Dark Leviathan

Gyarados Tamer
I don't really care, but I prefer to have Male Pokémon.
It just feels odd to know that your gigantic, monstrous beast is a girl. =/

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it doesn't matter much for me, a teamy is a teamy as long as they are trained well
you won't hear me compain at all^^

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Id rather have male pokemon but if the female version looks better than the male then id try and catch a female pokemon

DBCDude01

I like the female ones. Hatching an egg and knowing it's a female; I depend on luck. Say I want a female Riolu or a female Munchlax. If those eggs hatch and they're not the gender I want, then I let them go. But if they are, I'll keep them!

Status
Not open for further replies.