• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Yeah, I do have some pokemon I prefer to be male like rock pokemon and heatran

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
and bellossom

Kaduku

FlipNinja
I'm not too picky between gender, but it just depends on what pokemon I use.

I don't spend my breeding time trying to look for a specific gender though, I spend more than enough time already (I really go for the best IVs i can get).

But yea, depending on the pokemon, i choose which gender I'd rather have. My current team right now is a perfect 50/50 when it comes to genders. 3 female, 3 male. lol coincidentally lol. I also like the fact that the genders are what I'd prefer for that pokemon. (i.e. Heracross being male, Kingdra being female, etc)

Aren

I'm really don't care much about gender for battling/looks. The only time I can think of that it really matters to me is when I'm trying to breed them.

[
7d3c34068119a7f3c5fe8f463d9adb2d.png

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
For my in-game team, gender was very crucial for me.
I had to get a female shellos, and had to get a male chatot.

Competitive wise, I don't really care.

Jounin Elite

For in game fighting, I prefered as many females as possible. Cute Charm was hell to all males, because every opponent with that ability was a girl.

It's their appearance for me. Those that look manly I prefer male, and those that look feminine I prefer female. I do care for gender, as I'll never train the likes of Male Gardevoir and Female Machamp and such.

A few are mostly gender-neutral, so it usually doesn't matter for me in such cases.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
For my fav pokemon in my team (like infernape and aibipom) i prefure male but my infernape is a girl but i dont mind that much

Griesmeel

Ivar's Experience
in my team i mostly want males because if the pokemon knows an egg move the baby pokemon will now him to!

MrX867

Water Trainer
It depends on the pokemon species for example,

If it's a pokemon like gyarados, empoleon, or lucario I want them male
If it's like milotic or roselia I want them female

Umbreon_13

don't care really but my pokemon are typiclly female

jorisw

I alway have three female pkmn and three male pkmn in my party
EDIT: rank up

mimejr.james

< The one and only
I only catch male Pokemon. But I make exceptions if the kind of Pokemon I'm catching can only be female.

Status
Not open for further replies.