• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Anime and Manga Discussion: Because Why Not?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I'd probably check it out if it had better characters but... Shizuo is the only good one it seems.

Anyway, just read Prison School yesterday. Like, all of it.

[img139]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-dlNoQbD6phM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAC0/_cQp4xs1Z7s/photo.jpg[/img139]

I seem some interesting enough characters with Taiga, Misaka and Accelerator. I'd probably even get a kick out of Tomoka some how being able to put up a fight against any other character in the game. I don't touch my PS3 though, so I would never play it if I bought it.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I'd probably check it out if it had better characters but... Shizuo is the only good one it seems.

Anyway, just read Prison School yesterday. Like, all of it.

[img139]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-dlNoQbD6phM/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAC0/_cQp4xs1Z7s/photo.jpg[/img139]
I agree. I mean, they put Kirino over Kuroneko. Like, come on.

Also good man, Prision school is awesome.

I seem some interesting enough characters with Taiga, Misaka and Accelerator. I'd probably even get a kick out of Tomoka some how being able to put up a fight against any other character in the game. I don't touch my PS3 though, so I would never play it if I bought it.
git vita. it's pretty much the go to system for all these anime games

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/37973/top-10-anime-2014-according-4chan/

4chan releases their top anime of 2014 list. it isn't that off tbh

Jojo too low, Barakamon too low. Bad list is bad.

I only watched like four of them, lol, but I agreed on those titles, so I'm sure the others are fine. I like that Ping Pong is number one according to 4chan. Pretty surprising, but awesome.

Ping Pong is that show that it's cool to like from last year, not surprising at all that 4chan like it.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/37973/top-10-anime-2014-according-4chan/

4chan releases their top anime of 2014 list. it isn't that off tbh

half of them i had already watched, though so many questions in my heard if you had to ask me

why are some of the anime that most people watch got low ratings, while the opposite happens on the anime that people hardly watch like ping pong ( graphics looks like those anime from the oldies imo)

but since its 4chan who got this list, so i really can't judge if the list is good or bad - cause its theirs anyway

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
why are some of the anime that most people watch got low ratings, while the opposite happens on the anime that people hardly watch like ping pong ( graphics looks like those anime from the oldies imo)

I want to say it's because of the ad populum fallacy and all the hype that went to those popular shows. Some of the popular shows live up to the hype, others don't, but it's subjective to personal opinion. Though while the facts may point to a popular show being successful and thus it's considered "good", sometimes what's popular isn't always good--even though you cannot deny the success of it. (This is how I see Sword Art Online, personally, in that the show sucks, but it's still a success.) Shows like Ping Pong are considered a diamond in the rough that few people actually find for themselves. Ping Pong didn't get that big of an audience past the spring season (at least outside of Japan) most likely due to its art, but it's still considered a small sleeper hit. It's a really good show, and I'm glad I watched it, it just took a while to get back into it after the spring season. Still, I can definitely put it on a top ten list of 2014 anime, even though other people might not.

That's how I see it, anyway. 4chan can put whatever they want on their list, though I am curious as to what their top worst is if they made one.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I am happy that Parasyte, Fate stay night and Mushishi are in the list. I'm surprised Ao Haru Ride Isn't in the list.!

well its 4chan so expect the list to be somewhat screwed/ different

Vernikova

Champion
u trying to so battle m8
ping pong was great

I'm only ****in' wit ya.

Only Fate and Space Dandy weren't good. I haven't watched the others.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun making fun of shoujo anime. This will be fun.

Or maybe as fun as Chuu Bra, lmao.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
And Aria the Animation is back

Another Aria anime entitled Aria The Avenire schedule for September screening inside Japan

wow, that's years already since I last watch that show