• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Anime and Manga Discussion: Because Why Not?

Weeaboo Name

Forum Refugee
It doesn't prove anything.

I'm sure salty Naruto shippers will be forever.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
NaruSaku is equally as bad as a relationship as NaruHina becuase it too is one sided as f***.

This is exactly why I tend to ignore shipping.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
by any chance is there any section/thread here for Gundam and related plastic models? i got a decent collection of 14 kits completed, 1 nearly done and 4 i have let on the back burner to wait for their turn to build. i got 2 SD ones the rest are 1/144 to 1/100 scale HG kits and i do have multiple kits for some particular MS lines.

Nodame

Misty <3
by any chance is there any section/thread here for Gundam and related plastic models? i got a decent collection of 14 kits completed, 1 nearly done and 4 i have let on the back burner to wait for their turn to build. i got 2 SD ones the rest are 1/144 to 1/100 scale HG kits and i do have multiple kits for some particular MS lines.
I'm not sure but you could ask the mod if you want to make a new thread :)

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I'm not sure but you could ask the mod if you want to make a new thread :)

ty for the reply, i wonder if im one of the few that build the Gundam models.

Weeaboo Name

Forum Refugee
On this site it is safe to assume you are.

Personally I've never really had any interest in building Gunpla despite being a fan of Gundam anime.

Red and Blue

Jb

Tsun in the streets
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Clubs You could probably start a thread here for fans of the series, or go to the Misc section and make a general building model thread

Oh, and yes, the NaruSaku supporters were probably the worst. Sakura showed no attraction to Naruto whatsoever in the entire series and even from Narutos side it's was more a pretty girl crush and not legit love or whatever

The only pairing that makes any sense in the series would be NaruSasu. Those two clearly love each other.

chalkus

Oh, and yes, the NaruSaku supporters were probably the worst. Sakura showed no attraction to Naruto whatsoever in the entire series and even from Narutos side it's was more a pretty girl crush and not legit love or whatever

The only pairing that makes any sense in the series would be NaruSasu. Those two clearly love each other.

I personally found Sakura to be very annoying I can't imagine why anyone who calls him/herself a fan of Naruto would want him to end up with someone as horrible as her. She did try to manipulate his feelings for her once she found about he liked her. Not to mention how she treated him throughout Part I even though he was always way more useful on the battlefield than she ever was.

Also, Naruto never showed interest in anyone, but I was pulling for Hinata and am glad how that turned out. Sakura and Sasuke deserve each other. They were, in my opinion, the worst characters in the entire anime.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
"A strong female character" who for the most part did nothing the entire series.

Gotta love em fanboys/fangirls.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Clubs You could probably start a thread here for fans of the series, or go to the Misc section and make a general building model thread

ty Jb, wasnt sure where t put a request in for one.

On this site it is safe to assume you are.

Personally I've never really had any interest in building Gunpla despite being a fan of Gundam anime.

i probably wouldnt be surprised if thats the fact. i find it rather fun though i can really procrastinate to spare some time to work on them, especially if significant painting is needed.

im also watching Owari no Seraph. im not impressed by it atm but it is keeping my attention pretty well. was hoping for the series to have a darker atmosphere but will need to settle for something more casual. i hope there are some good fights coming up to liven up the story.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm watching Owari no Seraph. Episode 10's ending right?

I've never read the manga, but I predicted that moment after episode two or whenever we saw Mikaela as a vampire. It's not going to do anything of course, but I just turned to my brother and basically exclaimed (in a bored tone, because f*** this show's mediocrity), "I told you." Season two's probably going to hit my prediction spot-on, and I'm going to also throw my hands up in the air and exclaim "F*** this show." It's just that predictable. Also, they need to stop skimping out on the action scenes, this is Wit Studio we're talking about, the same guys behind Attack on Titan. They totally can do action scenes, but this show's not great at it.

Also, what the f*** was this prophecy that was brought up at the end of episode one? Are they ever going to address that, or are we to just assume they pulled it out of their ass?

Haunter ゴースト

I've never read the manga, but I predicted that moment after episode two or whenever we saw Mikaela as a vampire. It's not going to do anything of course, but I just turned to my brother and basically exclaimed (in a bored tone, because f*** this show's mediocrity), "I told you." Season two's probably going to hit my prediction spot-on, and I'm going to also throw my hands up in the air and exclaim "F*** this show." It's just that predictable. Also, they need to stop skimping out on the action scenes, this is Wit Studio we're talking about, the same guys behind Attack on Titan. They totally can do action scenes, but this show's not great at it.

Personally i like the show. Yeah it's very predictable/has a lot of cliches, but so what? I'll be damned if i can't enjoy a show because plot elements have already been used in other shows.

The moment in Episode 10 was great - yeah c'mon though, who didn't see that coming? It was obvious the moment we knew Mikaela was still kicking - the way it was done wasn't expected though. I figured Yu would see Mika fighting, i didn't expect him to get impailed as they noticed each other.

Also, what the f*** was this prophecy that was brought up at the end of episode one? Are they ever going to address that, or are we to just assume they pulled it out of their ass?

We're 10 episodes in, i'm sure that will be explained. It's a crucial plot point considering the Moon Demon Army were only there because they expected to find a kid/Yu.

chalkus

Recently just watched Deadman Wonderland, One Outs and Another - All three were brilliant.

Deadman Wonderland was good, but it had no definitive ending. I wish they would have waited for the manga to end first before animating it, because now I doubt we will see a conclusion to it.

le tumblr feminist army like Sakura because she's a strong female character unlike the crybaby bog tits doormat Hinata.

I don't think we were watching the same show. Sakura is by no means a feminist symbol, in fact, she is the opposite. She constantly bashed, yelled at, and derided Naruto even though she was the truly useless one in the group. Throughout Part 1, she did practically nothing. Then there was her crush on Sasuke, which really was cringe worthy. She was madly in love with him for reasons never really explained. When she finally confessed, he responded by assaulting her, and that seemed to make her fall in love with him even more. Because surely, physical abuse = love. A feminist symbol Sakura is not. Then she guilt tripped Naruto for years to try to save Sasuke even though he was murderous traitor who showed no remorse for his crimes. She did not even acknowledge the attempts of the other ninjas who almost died trying to save her precious Sasuke. Sakura was just horrible all around.

Hinata might have been timid, but that's no reason to hate her. It's not like she went around manipulating people who liked her all the while pinning for another guy. Like a certain someone did.