• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General anime questions thread!

Chris

Old Coot
Sailor Moon S Episode 117 - "Higher, Stronger! Cheers by Usagi"

ParaChomp

be your own guru
"Mommy, will my boobies grow to be as big as that dumb half-naked lady? I'm scared that they will."

E.Fayth

<Got It
How did Setsuna F. Seiei from gundam 00 become an Innovator?

Is Lelouch Vi Britannia Dead or Alive?

Why do people abridge anime?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

An "Innovator" is just 00's spin on Newtypes from the U.C. timeline, it is just a natural, albeit rare, evolution.

The creator of the series has said that Lelouch is indeed dead.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
I have kind of a weird question:

Why are there so many humourous redubs of Sailor Moon on youtube in comparision to other cartoons/animes. And why are they all so raunchy? Are other Sailor Moon fans a really rowdy bunch or something?

Not that I am complaining mind you, I am just really curious where all of it is coming from.
Cause Sailor Moon Abridged, that's why. One of the creators, Megami33, is part of Team Four Star. That and the Sailor Moon dubs were bad enough to make humorous redubs on.

Shadowofdeath

You see this question so often since the guy in what they are doing now looks like him.

Also chris what anime is your avatar from? I know I have seen it but can't place it

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion

Setsuna F. Seiei is a special case due to extreme exposure to Quantum GN Particles thanks to Gundam 00's Twin Drive system and Trans Arm Burst mode.

All you need to know about GN Particles

Setsuna gained the ability to speak with others in Quantum space and discover emotions and have superior fighting capabilities. An example of this is when Setsuna fought Louise Halevy in the mobile armor Regnant, throwing a GN Blade at the Regnant and then blasting it to pierce through the GN barrier.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
[img139]http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/char_33703.jpg[/img139]

What is Hokuto's Lackey's real name?

Top shelf.

Heaven knows if this is the right place to ask it, but I'll go ahead and ask anyway. What should I watch? I've enjoyed such shows as Higurashi, Trigun, Marai Nikki, and Detective Conan. Can anybody recommend a show?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Top shelf.

Heaven knows if this is the right place to ask it, but I'll go ahead and ask anyway. What should I watch? I've enjoyed such shows as Higurashi, Trigun, Marai Nikki, and Detective Conan. Can anybody recommend a show?
Gungrave, the story's by Trigun's mangaka. If you watched Trigun dubbed, don't watch the Trigun movie but I do highly recommend the manga.

Ugh...what's with me and Madhouse lately?

Chris

Old Coot
Also chris what anime is your avatar from? I know I have seen it but can't place it
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

Or shortened (because it's a really ****ing long name) officially as AnoHana. Translates to "We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day." Character's name is Yadomi Jinta.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I got a question. Why did Nichjou fail so bad in Japan despite being the funniest anime of 2011.

I bet it's because it didn't have any panty shots. ****ing japanese.

This.

Hell, not just the funniest anime of 2011, funniest I've ever seen. I haven't watched a lot of comedies though.

Wardek

U & I
I got a question. Why did Nichjou fail so bad in Japan despite being the funniest anime of 2011.

Because of very short girls + big eyes, maybe?

Zazie

So 1991

Hopefully it's because Japanese audiences are finally getting tired of the excessive amount of slice of life anime. (wishful thinking)

Last edited:

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
So Ookami Kakushi is a show where a boy moves to a mysterious village with cursed villagers and he gets recieved very well, especially by some girl who is demonic and faux-stalks him.

I guess I have a question, then - Who created Higurashi and Ookami Kakushi, and why do they have such a one track mind? Not that I mind that track - this show is pretty damn good already.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
So Ookami Kakushi is a show where a boy moves to a mysterious village with cursed villagers and he gets recieved very well, especially by some girl who is demonic and faux-stalks him.

I guess I have a question, then - Who created Higurashi and Ookami Kakushi, and why do they have such a one track mind? Not that I mind that track - this show is pretty damn good already.

AIC produced the anime(Ookami Kakushi) but it's based of the visual novel by Konami. Ryukishi07 work with both visual novels which is why you can see some simularities.

Higurashi was produced by 07th Expansion for the most part. With another studio working the anime.

Have you seen Umineko no naku koro ni yet? Because it's just like the previous two.