• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General anime questions thread!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It just seems like much more because he spends like 40% of Z dead.

Now Krillin on the other hand...

RLinksoul

It just seems like much more because he spends like 40% of Z dead.

Not so much dead as just out of commission.

Dies the first time.
Too injured to join the others on Namek.
Ends up in a healing pod on Namek.
Training in space (assuming the Garlic Jr. Saga counts)
Heart virus.
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Dead again
Unconscious after fighting Majin Vegeta
Has to return to the other world.

The plot conspires to keep him out of the story so the others can struggle along without him. You'd think they'd at least get within his level once in a while, but even the other Super Saiyans tend to be outclassed by him.

Vernikova

Champion
What's the strongest level Goku has achieved in the anime (Super Saiyan, SS2, etc)? Even though GT's canon is disputed (Anime-wise anyway), I guess it's probably from that series but it's been so long since I actually watched it.

Chris

Old Coot
GT is *technically* considered as canon for the anime itself (though obviously not the manga). So the strongest level Goku's achieved, not counting Fusion, would be his Super Saiyan 4 form. If Fusion is counted, then Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is the most powerful level Goku's achieved in all of the anime.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
On the subject of Fusion, who was/is stronger? Vegito or Gogeta? I think I read somewhere that the earings produce the stronger fusion but can't find it anymore lol.

Just using the Super Saiyan form of course.

RLinksoul

On the subject of Fusion, who was/is stronger? Vegito or Gogeta? I think I read somewhere that the earings produce the stronger fusion but can't find it anymore lol.

Just the fact that Gogeta fusion lasts mere minutes is all the answer I need on that one. But I think it was old Kai himself who said that the earrings were a more powerful fusion.

Chris

Old Coot

Just using the Super Saiyan form of course.
Indeed, Vegetto is the stronger Fusion due to the Potara Earrings.

Just the fact that Gogeta fusion lasts mere minutes is all the answer I need on that one. But I think it was old Kai himself who said that the earrings were a more powerful fusion.
Elder Kaioshin also makes note that it's also due to the two warriors being powered by their own determination and being the best of two worlds - the living and the dead.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What was Goku's power level originally over?

Gaw, why are we mainly talking about Dragon Ball? Can't we bring up another topic like are busty characters unconsciously aware of the male audience watching to get an erection?

Chris

Old Coot
Vegeta says it's over 8,000 in every language but English, right before crushing the Scouter.

Chris

Old Coot
Until Kai, that is.
That's debatable, as the uncut version uses 8,000 while the edited one uses 9,000. If it wasn't for pandering to the dimwitted fans that expect to hear memes, it'd have been 8,000 in both edited and uncut releases of Kai.

More a real world question, how many One Piece collections has Funimation released?
Currently, only one is available, with the second coming out this Tuesday and the third on November 29 of this year. Collection 1 is currently on sale on Amazon for $16.99 while 2 and 3 are available to pre-order for $19.99 each.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I like Fairy Tail, and also I loved to watch Death Note, but now I'm without an anime I can watch. I don't like Naruto or Bleach, so does someone have a good suggestion? I like it if it's realistic, or if it has a lot of humor in it :3

- Aqua out

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I like Fairy Tail, and also I loved to watch Death Note, but now I'm without an anime I can watch. I don't like Naruto or Bleach, so does someone have a good suggestion? I like it if it's realistic, or if it has a lot of humor in it :3

- Aqua out
Don't know if you're into sports animé but I would check out Big Windup! It's got a comfortable sense of humour and the characters feel realistic.

Wait, this is this the right kind of thread to be asking and answering that kind of questions (or even questions like this for that matter)?

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I just recently started watching Fairy Tail, and I'm hooked - it's really insane!

However, since I'm not far into the series yet and have a impatiently curious personality, I'm wondering about Lucy Heartfilia...Isn't she -as one of the female protoganists- supposed to be one of the strongest in FT? I mean I read she wasn't considered a candita for the S-class promotion trial - why is that and will she ever make it to the ranks of Natsu and Gray?

Ariogatou!

Vernikova

Champion
Are they ever going to air new episodes of Sonic X?

Nope. Don't get your hopes up. It did poorly in Japan and 4Kids helped fund the second season if I remember correctly. Since 4Kids are in financial problems at the moment, they probably won't be trying to get a third season made anytime soon.