• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chansey breeding.

Heracrossing

Honey Sucker
Hi guys, I have a quick question. What pokemon do I have to chain breed in order to get a Chansey with counter, aromatherapy, and Thunder wave? So far the farthest I can get is a Pikachu w/ counter and T.Wave but no Aroma. Can pikachu learn heal bell?

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Wrong Board, and your best best breeding a male Roselia with Aromathearphy with a Chansey in 3rd Gen, while it gets T-Wave from a Move Tutor, as well as Counter.

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
He did say it was "General chansey breeding" so that could be in any game, making it impossible to narrow it down to one game. Unless there's a breeding thread.
Anyways, I don't expect pikachu can learn heal bell, but you should have checked the serebii pokedex before asking.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Wait, why do you want Aromatherapy AND Heal Bell? They do the same thing...

runka

Charizard pwns it!
/\He wants either,probably...

Trade then.:p

You can't breed to get all three of those moves if you only have a D/P game. The only pokemon that can breed with chansey that learns Counter without a move tutor is Breloom, but breloom doesn't get aromatherapy. In other words, you either have to choose between breeding a chansey with Aromatherapy (which is better than heal bell) or breeding a chansey with Counter. You don't have to breed chansey to get thunder wave, however, since you can purchase thunder wave TM's at the battle tower in D/P in exchange for battle points.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
In LG/FR you can teach Chansey the movie Counter if you go to the Market in Celadon City. There you should find the dude who will teach your Chansey this move.
Aromatherapy - you need to breed Chansey with a male Roselia who learns Aroma at level 53 (duh!)
If you need T-Wave- go to the lady in the SliphCo. (Saffron City) and she will teach your Chansey how to use it. [no TMs]