• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class Zero

We have arrived.
I do think it's a tad premature to say that Type: Null is too strong for him to have early on, or make any guesses at its power.. we know it has the potential to rival legends, but with its power-limiting helmet we don't really know what its stats will be like, for all we know they could be on par with a regular starter and so be perfect for him to use.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Something just caught my eye:

Jzoklko.png

The NPC closely resembles DPPt's Cowgirl Trainer Class.

knightwolf09

You know what's funny that makes me want to give a point of him having a starter? He somewhat resembles Litten's final evo. He got that coloring, the edgey theme fit's perfectly with him, even his spiked hood resembles the spikes on on Litten3's shoulders. If it was the case he has a starter, I'd say Litten is supposed to be his.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
You know what's funny that makes me want to give a point of him having a starter? He somewhat resembles Litten's final evo. He got that coloring, the edgey theme fit's perfectly with him, even his spiked hood resembles the spikes on on Litten3's shoulders. If it was the case he has a starter, I'd say Litten is supposed to be his.
Too bad I'll be choosing Litten instead, so he'll have to get the beautiful glamour queen that is Popplio3. :p

shadowF

Does anyone think we will be able to have rematches with Gladion after the main story ends? like in post game?

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I honestly think that Lusamine, Gladion and Lillie are related in some way. There's no way that it's a coincidence for them to have the same hair and eye colour. They could be family or siblings?

They probably used to be in the Aether Foundation except:
- Gladion may have defected from the Foundation after what they did to Type: Null and joined with Team Skull for revenge against them. He probably hates people mistreating Pokemon as well.
- Lillie probably lived a sheltered life and escaped from the Aether Foundation to find Gladion. Instead, she joined Kukui's assistant to observe people and Pokemon outside of the Foundation and how they treat each other. Maybe the Type: Null incident was the reason why she hates battles as well.

sheld999

I honestly think that Lusamine, Gladion and Lillie are related in some way. There's no way that it's a coincidence for them to have the same hair and eye colour. They could be family or siblings?

- Gladion may have defected from the Foundation after what they did to Type: Null and joined with Team Skull for revenge against them. He probably hates people mistreating Pokemon as well.
- Lillie probably lived a sheltered life and escaped from the Aether Foundation to find Gladion. Instead, she joined Kukui's assistant to observe people and Pokemon outside of the Foundation and how they treat each other. Maybe the Type: Null incident was the reason why she hates battles as well.

gladion prob related to lillie like brother and sister

BlitzGirl41

Yes, it's far too much of a coincidence that they all have the same hair/eye color. I think it could lead to some interesting conflicts, especially if they all run into each other. I like that idea.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
I'm calling him Mullet Oak. :p

I've been using TMO (Tan Mullet Oak), and it seems it might really be him. His name on his text box is "Okido" (Oak).

Status
Not open for further replies.