• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Character Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
Considering that Calem/Serena were much more serious trainers than Brendan/May, I think Brendan/May are less likely to be given Mega Evolutions. Now Wally might Mega Evolve, but he wouldn't be as interesting because we already saw Mega Gardevoir in XY. Unless he gets the third starter and Mega Evolves that.

Or they could just give Gallade a Mega and Wally could swap out his Gardevoir for a Gallade.

Ditto24

Team Aqua got hot! Some really great updates here. It's almost like the teams got Mega Evolutions! Really excited to seeing GL/E4 artwork now.

AlexTogekiss

I want Brendan/ May team to be like this:
- Sceptile/ Blaziken/ Swampert (mega evolve postgame)
- Walrein / Breloom/ Camerupt
- Camerupt/ Walrein/ Breloom
- Swellow (like in the original)
- Flygon (just for the heck of it)
- Filler

And I hope Wally team end of like this:
- Gallade/ Gardevoir (mega evolve)
- Magnezone
- Altaria
- Delcatty
- Roserade
- Sceptile/ Blaziken/ Swampert (mega evolve if Gallade or Gardevoir doesn´t)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Maxie's new design will take some getting used to, but he looks all right. Archie looks a lot more formidable now though.

TrainerJecht

Does everyone seriously think Team Aqua is just tan? They are black now.

And I'm super upset about Tabitha. He really lowers the coolness factor on the Magma side.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

They're about the same shade as Marlon, and he wasn't "half-black."

Plus, they're pirates. They would logically be out in the sun a lot.

And I'm super upset about Tabitha. He really lowers the coolness factor on the Magma side.

Fat people can't be cool? I thought that Wulfric was pretty cool (GET IT??). Chuck, too. And Wattson, for that matter. Hell, Clay is my favorite Gym Leader, and look at him.

Last edited:

TrainerJecht

They're about the same shade as Marlon, and he wasn't "half-black."

Plus, they're pirates. They would logically be out in the sun a lot.

Fat people can't be cool? I thought that Wulfric was pretty cool (GET IT??).

Eh, Matt and Shelly look so completely different. A simple tan that is not. I'm sticking with they are black.

And no I think Wulfric is cool! But Tabitha is just not doing it for me. Especially since he was already an established character.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I loathe Tabitha's new design, but Maxie and Courtney balance out Team Magma in my opinion. And I personally think Archie and his crew are just tan.

TrainerJecht

I loathe Tabitha's new design, but Maxie and Courtney balance out Team Magma in my opinion. And I personally think Archie and his crew are just tan.

I do like the new Maxie. He looks cold and calculating, like he always has another plan. Courtney looks pretty good too, and the grunts look decent. But Tabitha actually upsets me haha.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Eh, Matt and Shelly look so completely different. A simple tan that is not. I'm sticking with they are black.

Personally, I still see a distinctive reddish tone in their skin that looks more like a tan. But I suppose that it would be wisest to wait until the official images are released so that we can base our judgments on something clearer.

And no I think Wulfric is cool! But Tabitha is just not doing it for me. Especially since he was already an established character.

Well, I'll admit that at first glance, he does look a bit doofy, but his last design was horribly generic. I could barely tell it apart from the grunts. I think that this new look could end up working in his favor and gives him some real room to grow (I'M NOT SORRY).

TrainerJecht

Personally, I still see a distinctive reddish tone in their skin that looks more like a tan. But I suppose that it would be wisest to wait until the official images are released so that we can base our judgments on something clearer.

Well, I'll admit that at first glance, he does look a bit doofy, but his last design was horribly generic. I could barely tell it apart from the grunts. I think that this new look could end up working in his favor and gives him some real room to grow (I'M NOT SORRY).

Sure, official images will help. I don't mean to present my opinion as fact, I can't stand people that do that. I guess we will see!

Yeah I get why you would think he looks generic, but all they needed to do was lower his hood (which it already is in his new abomina--er I mean design). Or, make his clothes different, maybe have added a few more armor pieces.

Rapiido

Liking how Brendan and May kept their exact (give or take a couple positioning differences) poses from their Ruby and Sapphire artworks. nice little throwback
Though brown-haired blue-eyed Brendan is kinda weird.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
Liking how Brendan and May kept their exact (give or take a couple positioning differences) poses from their Ruby and Sapphire artworks. nice little throwback
Though brown-haired blue-eyed Brendan is kinda weird.

tan blue eyed Brendan isn't that unnatural, I know plenty of people like that. Im just interested in how the gym leaders are gonna look, plus dont forget Fortree city is going to be simply gorgeous in 3d

Last edited:

Rapiido

tan blue eyed Brendan isn't that unnatural, I know plenty of people like that. Im just interested in how the gym leaders are gonna look, plus dont forget Fortree city is going to be simply gorgeous in 3d

Moreso cause I'm used to black hair, hazel eyed Brendan, not necessarily genetic possibility

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
just like Lysandre's outfit changes when he Mega Evolves Gyarados, Archie's outfit changes when he Mega Evolves Sharpedo

[img139]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/AnimeZodiac/Power%20Rangers/BlueBuccaneerRanger.jpg[/img139]

Status
Not open for further replies.