1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Character Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I don't find his apparent absence strange for the same reason that I'm not surprised that Juan's missing as well; they're just not relevant characters in these R/S remakes imho.

2. lavanda

lavanda Really feeling it

Lol at under/overleveled Pokémon, Brendan/May has a level 31 Shroomish then a level 37 Wailord. But the best: Aarune has a level 23 Flygon.

3. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

We kind of knew this from the demo coding but here is Zinnia in disguise.
    [​IMG]

Anyway, here's the source, but you should know that the page takes really long to load sometimes.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  4. magma grunt edu

magma grunt edu casual hardcore fan

Taken from the lance school of gamebreakingness

5. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

So Zinnia is in the main-game -
    She's met dressed in the evil team's clothes in Petalburg woods. She isn't the grunt from the regular event in the woods though. Pic

Also scene changes I've noticed is three new scenes with the rival, Norman is met outside his gym before going outside, and the Zinnia scene.

6. shadowF

shadowF Well-Known Member

7. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

Weird, I heard only Wallace could be challenged again, if this here is true, then the games would be even better. But I have to get the games to find out, or visit the main site when serebii does the coverage of these games.

8. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Gym Leader rematches wouldn't really interest me regardless tbh. I rarely re-battled Gym Leaders in HG/SS for instance, so I'd probably neglect to re-battle the Gym Leaders in OR/AS as well if the "leak" is true.

9. Morty05

Morty05 Ghost-type trainer

if it is true I am bit more happy about BF being gone.

10. ilovemyumbreon

ilovemyumbreon Holding a Moon Shard

I, for one, think that the BF should be remade. The BF was too difficult for me to understand the first time around, but now that I'm older, I was really hoping for a chance to play through it. The story line, provided legendary Pokémon, mega evolutions, and online battling all feel been there done that to me. I'm excited for Soaring and the return to Super Secret Bases, but a Battle Frontier would really bring the game together for me.

The Battle Frontier was one of the less formulaic parts of the game, which is huge for such cookie cutter games, so I can understand people having big issues with its absence.

11. Morty05

same I was looking forward meeting Emerald Frontier Brains... but oh well... what is done is done.

12. Gabry00023

Gabry00023 Well-Known Member

This may be off topic, but will Aurune appear more than once or will he be a one time only character?

13. crystalphoenix88

crystalphoenix88 Fan 5ever

according to the datamining, we battle him twice, but he may appear even more than that.

Secret Base Expert Aarune - 856
    ======
    Pokemon: 1
    Flygon (Lv. 23) @Normal Gem (Ability: Levitate) (Moves: Secret Power/Fly/Earth Power/Dragon Claw) IVs: All 20

Secret Base Expert Aarune - 857
    ======
    Pokemon: 1
    Flygon (Lv. 53) @Normal Gem (Ability: Levitate) (Moves: Secret Power/Fly/Earthquake/Dragon Rush) IVs: All 20

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Do we know if Cynthia appears or is mentioned in OR/AS? I heard that Palmer is mentioned, but I'm not 100% sure if that's true.

15. Gabry00023

Gabry00023 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I was starting to think they had the trouble to make a new character just to show the super-secret bases basics. But that team is horrible. How will a single Pokémon offer a challenge? And I'm assuming the Lv.53 Flygon is post-game so if it's really like that it turns out even more unfair.

16. Morty05

i doubt either Palmer nor Cynthia is appearing... at this point I am placing that pic as a fake. Especially since it claimed that we can't re-match Steven when we all know we can. ( Plus what is going to prevent us from re-matching elite four and champion?)

17. Disaster_Lord

Disaster_Lord Sad Bayleef is Sad.

Lorelei plot blocked the e4 in FRLG. So there is a precedent.

18. Morty05

yeah but she came back after the post game while that fake pic is claiming that we can't have re-match even if we finish Delta Episode.

19. Oshakpop

Oshakpop Eeveelution Master

But the notes that leak said were implying that those hints (not being able to battle Champion Wallace, Steven disappearing etc.) were supposed to be hints that there was more coming and that there would be a DLC that would then continue on with you being able to battle Champion Wallace etc.

20. crystalphoenix88

crystalphoenix88 Fan 5ever

so we wouldn't be able to do E4 rematches until we get the DLC (even though they're already in the game's programming)? or we could do E4 rematches and the final room would be empty? or have Wallace standing there, un-able to battle us? the quote in that screenshot says that "Steven is gone" - supposedly, he already disappeared. it just doesn't make sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.