1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Character Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonMonCandie

MonMonCandie Radio - On Air!

Oooh, you're terrible. LOL

2. Chimungus

Chimungus Well-Known Member

That's the impression I got too? If he was aware of Infinity Energy, do you think he approved of it? I do know he did think it was the last resort for stopping the meteor.

3. MonMonCandie

I think at first he didn't accept it considering how passionate he is about Pokemon in general, but yeah, it seemed like one of the few options they had left to destroy the meteor (he even rhetorically asked Zinnia if they were supposed to just twiddle their thumbs as they wait for meteor to fall). I mean, he was in disbelief after Zinnia destroyed the Dimensional Shifter and, as a whole, Steven seemed angry/frustrated all the time whenever you talked to him IMO; but I guess that just goes hand in hand with how dire the situation was at that point.

4. Chimungus

Chimungus Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking too. Steven has always been my favorite character, and i was confused thinking they were changing his character and making him darker or whatever, but it seems to not be like that.

5. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair Reporting on-duty in Galar.

Has Glacia been found outside of Pokemon League yet?

6. Rio!

Rio! Composer

Okay, so it wasn't just me, he did seem kind of irritable whenever you talked to him during that episode.

7. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

I haven't check that place, but I know I met Roxanne somewhere else. Tate and Liza also shows up in another city :p

Roxanne is found in the Fossil Maniac's tunnel just outside Fallarbor

Tate and Liza are in the fifth floor of Lilycove Dept. Store

8. MonMonCandie

In one of the previous post under spoiler tag, poster said you can probably find Glacia at Shoal Cave.

lol I'm sort of glad GF did this to Steven; it adds to his personality. I like polite, gentlemanly Steven, but irritable Steven makes him seem less perfect as people are.
    EDIT: I forgot to mention, I find it hilarious that almost everyone who comes across Steven make note of how attractive he is. XD

Also, was there any indication as to the 'Aster' Zinnia was referring to? I mean, yeah, she named her Whismur 'Aster', but during the climax of Delta Episode, she was talking about a different Aster...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  9. Scarlet Tactician

Scarlet Tactician Lazy, But Here

Steven didn't do too much for me in the originals (aside from being the first Champion I actually beat), but they really made me like him more here, especially in the Delta Episode.

As for Aster, it's never outright stated. I've seen the suggestion that she was Zinnia's daughter, though. The way she calls her "my sweet Aster" made me think that or her sister.

10. Banana Bloodplanet

Banana Bloodplanet Well-Known Member

I like how some of the Street Thugs and Delinquents acted the exact opposite of their title. I excepted them to be like the ******* bikers in Kanto, but they never said anything rude or threatening, and a lot of them were nice.

11. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

The Plusle and Minum on their coats should've given it away.

12. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I thought they were adorable, probably my favorite trainer class in these games which is strange since they weren't in the original R/S.

13. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

I was both surprised and impressed with Street Thugs and Delinquents since they were just kinda out of nowhere, just a new trainer class added for the sake of making the region feel new and different. Scuba and Free Divers were also new but they felt more like a class that should have always been there as opposed to Street Thugs and Delinquents.

14. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

I agree that the Street Thugs and Delinquents seem out of place. I guess GF just wanted to give us something equivalent to Punks in XY.
    Tourists would've been more fitting though.

15. MetalFlygon08

MetalFlygon08 Haters Gonna Hate

And ever since Diamond and Pearl there's been members of the Punk Class that use cute Pokemon, there was that punk Kirby in the Lost Tower who lost his Igglybuff and battled you with Cleffa.

16. Scarlet Tactician

Scarlet Tactician Lazy, But Here

The one that said her hobbie was Pokémon Amie and acted like a tough girl over it made me chuckle especially. I definitely loved their addition.

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I remember that, plus a Biker at Kanto's Cycling Road in HG/SS had cute Pokemon as well (a Marill and Teddiursa). I just prefer Street Thug trainers from OR/AS because they look mean.

18. shadowF

shadowF Well-Known Member

has anyone found drake outside of the pokemon league? hope he is not like grimsley from the unova region where we never find him outside of the pokemon league.

19. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Drake appears on the S.S. Tidal.

20. mew 2000

mew 2000 Shiny Celebi

You can't, shes no where to be found in shoal cave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.