• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Character Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, probably. lol. It's just a weird speculation.
Bottom line is, they both look cool, though RSE May looked better than this one, imo.

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
Yeah, probably. lol. It's just a weird speculation.
Bottom line is, they both look cool, though RSE May looked better than this one, imo.

Yeah i agree with that one ..... this may's hair defys gravity in a much more obvious way ... so she loses

Schade

Metallic Wonder
And Brendan is tan = Brendan is a pirate! lol¨
I hope they won't completely change the outfits for the Elite Four and the Gym Leaders though. I like them the way they are.

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
I hope they won't completely change the outfits for the Elite Four and the Gym Leaders though. I like them the way they are.
Haha xD
I also don't want that to happen, but it might. Seeing what they did to Maxie o_0

Aetius

However I think that Glacia and Phoebe needs an overhaul....
In reality only Glacia, because Phoebe was okay and very cute with her outfit. :D

sheld999

Evil Pirates. Yes maybe thats just the point. They did a good job remaking the characters.

and one of them been lifting alot not like one member of team magma who been eating to many cookies lol

looks like they be exculisve to games like the orginals.....

I am a bit torn. Brawly, Wattson, Winona, Tate, Liza, Wallace and Glacia can all change drastically for me.
However I hope Flannery, Norman, Juan (if he appears), Sidney and Drake stays about the same. Luckily Steven stayed quite similar, who is my favorite RSE character and champion.

I think that ORAS May and Shauna look very similar, even their skin tone is the same.
The skin tone? May is still pale as always. While Shauna is quite tan. If anything I think Shauna's skin looks more similar to Brendan's updated tan. Honestly I don't think they look much alike.

sheld999

they look like they are wearing swimsuits etc.... hope we get to choose the design of the outifits

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
What do you guys think about the new Maxie? Seems very different to me.

He's really different. He got new design and I like it.

Lab Coat + Megane + Color Red = Villanious Maxie

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.
What do you guys think about the new Maxie? Seems very different to me.

He looks so much younger. I like the new design, but I like his old design better. His new design makes me think of a Team Flare Grunt, not a Team Magma Leader.
But why did they change Tabitha so much? He looks like freaking Dudley Dursley now ~.~

Edit: Comparing the old concept art with the new, I guess Maxie doesn't look so different. I need a better quality concept art to be sure, now.

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.
He looks quite different. New glasses, lab coat...

His outfit looks different, but he still looks like the same person. That's more than what can be said about Tabitha, poor Tabitha... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.