• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Character Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wallace is Lisia's uncle? I always figured that Wallace was quite young, so I would never have thought that he had a niece that's as old as Lisia. :x

phanpycross

God-king
Wallace is Lisia's uncle? I always figured that Wallace was quite young, so I would never have thought that he had a niece that's as old as Lisia. :x

IKR, they look like they are almost the same age, WTF happened to Lisia's mom is what Im thinking.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
Speaking of Wallace; I loved how for the Delta Episode battle with him, he used his Emerald team. It was a nice touch.

Yeah, I was surprised as well. I would have guessed they were siblings or cousins. Wallace still seems quite young to me. We know that Steven is 25 and since it seems they have been friends for quite some time I assume Wallace is about the same age.
However we know nothing about Wallace's sibling(which might be much older) nor do we know Lisia's age, who has quite a vague design regarding just that.

Last edited:

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
I haven't seen this posted here yet, but many have speculated that there is an connection between Wallace and Lisia given their matching looks. It has been revealed that Wallace is indeed Lisia's uncle in a scene in the contest dressing room. Although I'm not exactly sure what activates it. Dropping this here as well for good measure. I'm still not a fan of Wallace's redesign though.
That image makes me want to do contests just to try and see it. That is glorious.

Grey Wind

@Endless: Yeah, I would have pegged Lissia at around Steven's age, but she looks quite young in those in-game screenshots so I can see her being like sixteen or so. If Wallace is roughly Steven's age and his sibling is older it makes sense. I thought they would have gone with the siblings/cousins thing though instead, considering how young Wallace looks.

Haha, how fitting, the gay uncle!
Hahaha. This is actually a pretty funny thought.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Maybe Wallace is just Older Than He Looks

thatdude53

About to challenge Flannery's gym, but someone beat me to it: Wally. Guess he went and got serious. Lol!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
About to challenge Flannery's gym, but someone beat me to it: Wally. Guess he went and got serious. Lol!

It's actually mentioned on the BuzzNav.
It's a nice touch to be honest. We may not encounter Wally often, but at least we know what he's doing behind the scenes.

Pilpulp

美的
It's a nice touch to be honest. We may not encounter Wally often, but at least we know what he's doing behind the scenes.

I hardly had that thing open. Between it showing stuff I didn't care about, and the other apps being more useful, it hardly saw any use for me.

thatdude53

Agreed. I went back to previous gums and he defeated them as well. Definitely cool.

Silverevilchao

Scythe-Wielding Chao
I hardly had that thing open. Between it showing stuff I didn't care about, and the other apps being more useful, it hardly saw any use for me.

Which is a shame, because quite frankly, the increasingly frantic news reports you get while you're delving into the Cave of Origin makes everything even more terrifying.

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
I checked my Nav, but I sadly missed that there were new ones the further you went into the Cave of Origin. I'll remember to check it on AS when I play it.

Has anyone done a dump of all the story-based Buzz Nav messages? I'd like to see what I missed.

Last edited:

e9310103838

About Zinnia and Aster

Aster seems to be her daughter (?)

“Aren’t you a happy girl, Aster! ♪Just what I’d expect of my daughter”

And Wallace

He seemed to be friends with Tucker that revealed by Lisia.

"Oh, yeah, you battled Uncle Wall, right? Is he really as strong as they say? All his friends seem to be super-strong Trainers, too. Like that one guy obsessed with stones, or that Trainer who looks like a star"

Scarlet Tactician

Lazy, But Here
About Zinnia and Aster

And Wallace

"Oh, yeah, you battled Uncle Wall, right? Is he really as strong as they say? All his friends seem to be super-strong Trainers, too. Like that one guy obsessed with stones, or that Trainer who looks like a star"
I got that vibe too, especially since Whismur's speech bubbles sometimes said "mum" and the way she spoke of the original Aster felt more motherly than anything. How old is she, though? She didn't strike me as older than her late teens. She could be older than her appearance, I guess.
It's nice to see them at least referencing the Brains. Shame they don't even seem to cameo.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
About Zinnia and Aster

And Wallace

Wallace being buddies with Tucker wouldn't surprise me; I always felt that they had similar interests. What with the Lucy reference in OR/AS as well, I'm starting to miss the Frontier Brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.