• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Character Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
When Glacia was mentioned by the Thug at the Mauville Food Court, I always keep coming back there to see if she'll visit.

Pilpulp

美的
Major Spoilers, buuuuut......
You do meet the leaders outside of the gyms.
-Roxanne is found in Granite Cave.
-Brawly shows up to train the Machoke from the Master Rank Contests after you beat Lisia.
-Wattson is in his apartment, and has the most new backstory with Sea Mauville.
-Flannery is in the Scorched Slab looking for Hetran.
-Winona can be found on one of the towers of Mauville.
-Wallace is Wallace.

And even the E4 travels! Pheobe can be found in Mt Pyre, and like you said Sidney is in the Maison. I think Glacia is in Shoal Cave as well.
Yeah don't read if you don't want to be spoiled, but you might want to if you want to see what happens.

Tate and Liza can be found on the secret base floor of the Lilycove Department Store.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
You can't, shes no where to be found in shoal cave

I became aware of that after reading some of the older pages, but I was too lazy to edit my post. :p
So I guess still no news on Glacia then? As Wulava mentioned, maybe you need to order something at the food court and she'll end up as one of the people who want to take your seat? I doubt it though, but it's a suggestion.

take the first left on the last part at the top of mt. pyre, there is a small pathway

AlexTogekiss

The ghost girl explains the second camera angle like if she's watching you meanwhile you talk to Phoebe. She also appears to the side of the player character in one of the camera angles.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
GF sure likes to put creepy stuff in the games. I didn't know about that chair until I saw the article.

- 'You're not the one' Hex Maniac
- Eerie intercom response at the empty Apt. 16 on Mauville Hills
- Ghost girl on Phoebe's E4 room

I wonder if there are more we actually missed.

Banana Bloodplanet

I knew that the other apartments said there was no reply. I was just expecting something more exciting and didn't interpret the "..." that way, so I assumed there was something I hadn't done in the game to get the creepy response.

Last edited:

Akashin

I knew that the other apartments said there was no reply. I was just expecting something more exciting and didn't interpret the "..." that way, so I assumed there was something I hadn't done in the game to get the creepy response.

Nah, that's all there is. Not creepy the same way the Hex Maniac or the ghost girl are; more creepy in a, "Well, what was that?" sort of way.

Personally I felt it was made more creepy by the fact that the apartment's plaque outright calls it vacant and for rent.

I haven't logged on here in years! Always just come for news! About Glacia being absent! Did you guys see one of the mauville apartments plaque saus "A cold Woman" lives there. Hmmm. Glacia?

Status
Not open for further replies.