• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Characters/Storyline Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karxrida

Lost in the Waves
They were only confirmed to be 11 in RBY and the remakes. The later ones look a tad older, like 12-14ish while Gen V's were at least 16. XY's are possibly 16 or older based off of Emma's age being 16.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Age talk again? I personally view all protagonists in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh (including the remakes) to be 11-12. B/W protags are 15-16, B2/W2 & X/Y protags are 13-14.

I also think it's worth mentioning that Looker talks to you like you're old enough to take care of yourself, unlike Emma who he treats more like a child. And she is canonically 16.

I honestly never noticed that, but I assume that's because he recognize us as a Champion, while Emma until just recently live on the streets.

And do we ever got any confirmation that she's also 16 in the Japanese version?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
They were only confirmed to be 11 in RBY and the remakes. The later ones look a tad older, like 12-14ish while Gen V's were at least 16. XY's are possibly 16 or older based off of Emma's age being 16.

*Spits drink* Emma's sixteen? She looks so much younger though. I've always thought of her as a little girl, not a teenager. :x

Izanagi

'Sup!

True but didn't they confirm somewhere that protagonists of the first pair of Gen V games were indeed older or was that just a rumor?

EspNeon

Badge Collector
I personally liked the blend of having 5 friends with different styles all following different paths.
Serena/Calem aiming to complete the Gym Badge Quest.
Trevor aiming to complete the Pokedex.
Tierno aiming to complete the best Dance Team.
Shauna aiming to make memories and enjoy her journey.

It was refreshing to have a warm clique in which everyone had different goals and therefore their teams composed of different types/strategies. It felt similar to the chemistry between the protagonist in the anime in my opinion.

I didn't however like the excessive amounts of admins and notable members of Team Flare.
Lysandre functioned as the main chief, that leaves Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, Mable and Xerosic all functioning as secondary admins/scientists. And that doesn't include the unnamed 'admins' from The Power Plant, Team Flares HQ and Lysandre Labs who play a prominent role from either stealing electricity or preventing you from accessing the legendary Pokemon. It seemed as though they introduced too many characters with very little development.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I like the new professor. He seems cool and he gives out the Kanto starters which is nice.

Imo Professor Sycamore reminds me of Professor Oak because they both give out Kanto Starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.