1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Kreis, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Forbidden Snowflake

Forbidden Snowflake take it out on me

Does anyone know why my iPhone's shuffle mode of music (on its library) resets its playlist and quits from it without me doing so? then I have to press the music icon again and reshuffle it

2. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

Wow, we finally got to the next page since the last time I posted... five months ago. I would say, "Never change, SPPf!" but, well, that doesn't seem necessary.

I kid, but didn't the new Pokemon games just come out? Would've thought that would bring people in droves but evidently the internet isn't what it used to be. btw, does anybody wanna chat on MSN Messenger? For some reason I'm not getting any replies from the people I know.

Also, why did Photobucket put those horrendous watermarks over everything? Now my sig is ruined! I have a copy saved so it's not a big deal, but I don't know what image hosting service is preferred by SPPfers, so I don't want to upload it to some lame site by accident. halp

3. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

everyone moved onto discord thats why

4. Opassa

Opassa Tunne susi rakasta

forums for life

5. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Misc Discord is fun, general Sppf Discord has gotten a lot better after the initial influx of bad people.

6. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Happy Holidays! Staff Member Moderator

They want people to pay for using it. So basically any image that's posted on a site using a free account is being watermarked and blurred. I use Imgur myself and it seems to work well enough.

7. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Eh, I wouldn't say everyone moved to misc discord, i joined a few months ago and i just checked and it doesnt really seem that active there. Maybe there's a hidden channel in the server only certain people can use but idk. Forums did take a noise dive tho, I really only use Gamefaqs since each forum there is game focused on a certain game so it's not hoping that some pokemon fans are interested in ur interest, i also use Reddit

On more of a "life" update, I somehow made a discord that has over 1k users. It is a easier way to get in contact than forums but kinda seems more hollow but whatever.