• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I'm pretty sure autocorrect's feelings were damaged long ago. It's feelings were damaged tonight too.

Well this is great... :| It's snowing again. -_- Oh the joy of living in Illinois...

Oh man you guys have SNOW? My sympathies. XD We just get rain all the time. Admittedly I complain a lot when I shouldn't (D=) but I suppose there is a nice feelin' to walkin' in amongst the snow. I used to love putting on Mother's (the game, not MY mother lol XD) 'Snowman' when it snowed. So friggin' awesome.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Subject overload..no..idea...wtf to post.

Can I ask, is that ASH in your avatar? Like, his shadow I mean?

If so that's kinda creepy ha, ha XD

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Woo thanks...and I think it is...it has his hair.

Aw that's so creepy. XD Reminds me of a scene back in ye olden days where Brock makes this creepy speech and grabs Ash then the scene cuts.

Wish I could find it. XD

Also night Mister SGG! Was fun talkin' to ya.

Last edited:

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
I heard that there's an eclipse tomorrow that I won't be able to see because it will be goddamn snowing

Canada

Banned
Okay goodnight people off to sound some heavy *** riffs on my new guitarrrrr

sry 2 see u leave maaaaaaan

bye frand

Woo thanks...and I think it is...it has his hair.

i probably should have noticed that shadow was ash a while ago. especially considering i saw that episode. granted it was in 2011 but w/e

idk why i'm even using a pokemon anime avatar considering recently i stopped watching the anime entirely. should have stopped sooner lol

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I heard that there's an eclipse tomorrow that I won't be able to see because it will be goddamn snowing

Aw man really?! That sucks! D= I wonder if that's happening 'round our bit.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Oh man you guys have SNOW? My sympathies. XD We just get rain all the time. Admittedly I complain a lot when I shouldn't (D=) but I suppose there is a nice feelin' to walkin' in amongst the snow. I used to love putting on Mother's (the game, not MY mother lol XD) 'Snowman' when it snowed. So friggin' awesome.

Everywhere I live I aways end up with a snow problem. In Wisconsin we had a bunch of snow like Illinois. I don't remember it being as bad though. Then again I was a kid then. In Missouri the snow was just like watery and would get in your shoes constantly even if you had on boots. Didn't like shoveling out the parking lot for the restaurant either... In Illinois we have a bunch of snow and then it'll snow in spring. :| Oh and in Missouri last I remembered it would either rain a long time causing a flood to happen or we have no rain for awhile, and when it does rain it'd be very little rain.

Okay goodnight people off to sound some heavy *** riffs on my new guitarrrrr

Night then.

Actually I think that's tonight...

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Canada

Banned

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

Your grandpa sounds like a grumpy badass.

Also what D=

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid

Old people and them not liking loud noises... And like we really needed to know that second part... Well you could've left it less detailed. e.o