• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Ahh alright, would be to know another Muslim on this site, although to be honest I come here to goof off not have exhilarating conversation about religion so it would probably make little difference.

I already have enough muslim friends trying to convert me to Islam irl. It's way too strict for my taste, I prefer philosophical religions like Buddhism and such. But that's enough about religions.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I had no idea we had so many Jews and Muslims on this site.

Of course, with no discussion of religion allowed on the site, how could I?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well crap...I hope I don't get infracted....already at 6 points.

Pretty sure you're fine there.

They're just worried about people flaming each other over religious beliefs, talking about dietary practices is fairly harmless.

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
*facepalm* My god, you guys are a bunch of Chicken Littles when it comes to infractions.

Time for a new topic. Do you think we'll see a Pokemon game revealed within the next few months? And if so, what?

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
*facepalm* My god, you guys are a bunch of Chicken Littles when it comes to infractions.

Time for a new topic. Do you think we'll see a Pokemon game revealed within the next few months? And if so, what?

But I thought we are not allowed to speculate about Pokemon or something along those lines.

Yet, all I cared about was bacon. . .

Anybody like Dark Souls series?

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
I was reading about some guy talking about how staff members ruin his life or something along that. He sounded 12 or something....

Anyway... Yeah I am excited for E3. Destiny and Smash/FFXV are at the top for me along with X.

Speaking of FFXV... I will laugh so hard if it does not get a release date at E3.