• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
In Florida we always dealt with lizards. They were hard to catch, so we just... accepted them into the family.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I saw a wild Black Bear when I was in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan a few years ago. My family and I were on a vacation in the UP and we all heard loud noises outside. I looked out the cabin window and I saw a Black Bear messing with our trash. Bears love trash.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
rip

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/DNIel5w.jpg[/img139]

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
In other news, it's bug season again, and I swear to god there's a mosquito in my room.

Ah, great. I'm extremely terrified of bugs, and where I'm at, there's always something! Like mosquitos, wasps, and hornets. My fear of bugs is so bad, that when I see one I start freaking out like I'm insane.

To moot: Sorry about your keyboard there.

Canada

Banned

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Battlefront 2 is my all time favourite game. It is sooooo fun

Six movies? What do you mean? There are only episodes 3-6 I thought? In any case, J.J. Abrams is directing and he knows exactly what made the OT so good. Not to mention that George Lucas is barely involved.
Oh dear God, Lens flare, Lens flare everywhere.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
I hate the keys on slim/laptop keyboards like that because if they come off it's almost always because something broke.

yeah. there's 4 little plastic clips that hold each key on and one of them has snapped so the left side won't stay down :( it feels so good to type on this kb though

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Ah, great. I'm extremely terrified of bugs, and where I'm at, there's always something! Like mosquitos, wasps, and hornets. My fear of bugs is so bad, that when I see one I start freaking out like I'm insane.

To moot: Sorry about your keyboard there.

I hate flies and mosquitoes so much -- it makes me wonder why they even exist (well, the flies are decomposers, but what about the mosquitoes?)

I'm also terrified of huge spiders... oh, who am I kidding? Even regular-sized spiders freak me out.

Some user named "Scootaloo Clopper" just liked one of my posts on tumblr. I feel kind of dirty now.

That's what you get for having a Tumblr. Also, relevant.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
yeah. there's 4 little plastic clips that hold each key on and one of them has snapped so the left side won't stay down :( it feels so good to type on this kb though

That sucks.

Rage typing never ends well...

Moot is probably the last person that would ever rage at anything. I don't think I've met a more chill person.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
All the laptops my family has and mine have good keyboards. Which brand did you buy yours?

Most of my laptops have been Dells. This is the only one that I've had in some time that has had a decent keyboard -- the only think that's ever been wrong with it is that the Fn key was stuck earlier today.

Teebu

Generally the keyboards that come as whole units are usually much more reliable than the ones that come with the annoying little plastic clips that hold in each key individually, dont think i've seen one of them last more than a few years. Dirt gets trapped under them really easily too.

Mister_SGG

I'm making myself gag because in my spare time I write, and I just crafted a particular nasty scene that involves disembowelment

Which is weird because I hate gory stuff