• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Well mine is a Macbook. My families' are either Toshiba or Gateway. I think you need a laptop from another company.

Just because the keyboard still works doesn't mean it's a good keyboard.

Rezzo

Occasionally
I find IBM/Lenovo are decent as far as laptops go.

I have a Lenovo G580 or something and it's pretty good, but for some really odd reason you aren't able to install any new operating systems onto it. The keyboard is also very nice (a little hard to clean though I guess)

I'm making myself gag because in my spare time I write, and I just crafted a particular nasty scene that involves disembowelment

Which is weird because I hate gory stuff

what why

Teebu

I have a Lenovo G580 or something and it's pretty good, but for some really odd reason you aren't able to install any new operating systems onto it. The keyboard is also very nice (a little hard to clean though I guess)

stick with the dirty keyboard, I once tried to clean an old keyboard and ended up breaking all the little clips on the keys and had to buy an entirely new one. Ahh youth.. LOL.

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I like to think that I'm a computer expert, but I don't have any clues on how to fix this problem. Maybe I'll learn when I go back to college someday.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Jeez, I don't think I've ever had a laptop with a good keyboard.

it's not a laptop
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/2LXd3Ua.jpg[/img139]

also **** the spider haters here's me holding a spider
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/LAbRIxr.jpg[/img139]

i'm white i know

Canada

Banned
I like how colourful and vibrant it is now.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Is anybody else stuck at defeating Red in SoulSilver?

Canada

Banned
^ I'd be surprised if anyone here has even played SoulSilver in ages.

For the record, I haven't either.

Is anybody else stuck at defeating Red in SoulSilver?

Electric types. Use them.

^ I'd be surprised if anyone here has even played SoulSilver in ages.

For the record, I haven't either.

I've been meaning to Nuzlocke it for ages now, but I haven't found the time. Bit of a shame; it was a good remake.

Protip: There are sub-forums for discussing Pokemon. This one is for everything else.

This.