• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Shouting at the Morning Sun

An Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity
Alabama is much farther south than NY. I lived there for three years, and the average temperature during the winter was in the fifties...

Winds can travel a long way.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I had not heard this :D

Perfect weather to endure my Final in.

It's still supposed to be 40 degrees out tomorrow, but I just now seen some forecasts predicting rain or snow. I hope we get neither. I just want the 40 degree weather, and the sun to be shining!

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
it's been like 18C in the mornings here, way too cold

So there's supposed to be another snowstorm coming here in like two weeks. As much as I like the snow, its starting to get old...

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Spring is my favorite season, not because it's pretty, but because it isn't too hot or too cold to do anything

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Spring is my favorite season. It's not too hot or cold out. I dislike cold weather and extremely hot weather. Theres nothing enjoyable about trying to sleep in a 90 degree bedroom. Luckily I have air conditioning.

Theres nothing enjoyable about sleeping in a bedroom that feels like a freezer either. Thank goodness I have a heater.

I prefer summer. Nothing beats the sun setting late and hanging out at a pool or something. I'll take that over a snowy day any time.

But there's so many bugs and the temperature is too damn high D:

The only thing I like about summer is the three-month break from school.

Bugs are annoying, but lately they haven't been bothering me.

I grew up in Florida. I love the heat. People will complain about it being 80 degrees, and I feel right at home.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Any season is okay if you never leave your house.

Sadly that's not practical, so spring is the only season not terrible

Bugs are annoying, but lately they haven't been bothering me.

I grew up in Florida. I love the heat. People will complain about it being 80 degrees, and I feel right at home.

I grew up thirty miles from Canada. I hate the heat tbh. Anything above eighty is really disconcerting. Thank goodness for air conditioning, as NintendoFan said.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Spring is great! I already know what i'll be doing when all of this snow melts. I will be going out to the Baseball field so I can hit some Baseballs just for the heck of it.

Then i'll head over to the Basketball court and shoot some hoops. It's better than being cooped up inside all day because of the cold weather.

Any season is okay if you never leave your house.

Sadly that's not practical, so spring is the only season not terrible
What about fall? It's literally the same thing in reverse...

I grew up thirty miles from Canada. I hate the heat tbh. Anything above eighty is really disconcerting. Thank goodness for air conditioning, as NintendoFan said.

Wait, you know Canada IRL?

In all seriousness, that sucks for you. Summer is easily the best time of the year IMO.