• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

John Madden

resident policy guy
it's also coming to PC, probably won't need super demanding components (beyond "intel CPU") unless they decide to pull an ubisoft and refuse to optimize it well

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
One more conference, and we've still got 3 days of showfloor hands-on, but I have mixed feelings of E3 so far. The good stuff are coming next year and beyond. Mass Effect 4, Mirror's Edge, Uncharted 4, The Order, Mortal Kombat X, MGSVTPP, Halo 5, etc. The games coming the rest of the year just don't interest me as much.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
there wasn't enough shown about what you actually DO in no man's sky for me to get interested. i do like games where you can fly though

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Where you Star Fox fanboys at? Get your butts ready in an hour. Your game is back on the Wii U!

Also, Miyamoto's new IP. But I know you won't buy them anyways unless it's Mario, Zelda, or Smash.

;p
http://i.imgur.com/DCsdSAE.jpg

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Eh, I'd still go with Microsoft>Sony>Nintendo>Ubisoft>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EA. I just needed a look at Pokken, and it wasn't there. Still a lesser disappointment than no TLG though :/

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Eh, I'd still go with Microsoft>Sony>Nintendo>Ubisoft>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EA. I just needed a look at Pokken, and it wasn't there. Still a lesser disappointment than no TLG though :/

No TLG, did you cry tears of blood yet?

I'd rank them like this: Nintendo > Sony = Microsoft > Ubi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EA.
I really wanted to see Pokken, but that might come later, after all Mario Party 10 was announced after the event, and Star Fox U.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Nope. I said "BLOODY" tears. I sacrificed all my blood to summon the devil and made a deal to have TLG show up at TGS.

There are still several more unannounced games at E3. I'm hoping one of them is Pokken, but I don't have much faith.

Like i said before...wait for the Tokyo Game Show. Going to be big for Nintendo and Sony and you might just see something you wanted to see at E3 :D