• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
We have our spring break in a few weeks. Ours lasts like ten days and we have to return to school. We get a mid-winter break, though, so it isn't all bad.

When I was younger, our spring break was only three days. It was then extended to eight days when I began high school.

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
My school is considering shorting are spring break because we missed so much school from the snow days.

Hello everybody... Waz up?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Most schools just deduct time from summer vacation. Never heard of shortening spring break before.
Yeah, my dad's a teacher, and because his classed so many days, they're adding them on at the end of the school year. But that's just his school, it will probably be different for each school.

Oracle Zero

Below Zero
Despite all the days off I've had due to the snow, I still graduate on May 30th unlike the underclassmen who have to stick to making up days as their original last day of school was June 14th but now June 19th.

Feels good to be a senior.

Senior, that was fun. Now I'm a Freshman again (not fun). At least I'm liking college. Only basics for now, then move into the hard stuff later.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Good lord can you guys shut up about it and get onto actual chatting lol.

I just ate a pizza. I feel fat. Talk about your pizza stories.

Post Moderation

Invisible Presence
I love all kinds of pizza, especially the kinds with lots of black olives. And my favorite crust is cheese-stuffed. I only had it twice but it was delicious.

Canada

Banned
Good lord can you guys shut up about it and get onto actual chatting lol.
yay finally

I just ate a pizza. I feel fat. Talk about your pizza stories.

i don't have any pizza stories, unless "once upon a time there was a guy making pizza because canada ordered it. canada then paid the delivery guy and ate said pizza, the end" counts

Last edited:
I definitely like pizza. Generally I just eat standard cheese with no real toppings, however. I don't have any stories because not much happens in the lives of pizzas.

Cherche

Banned
Pizza? Well why didn't you say so?

I love my pizza, can't go a single day without having my daily two slices with cooked pineapple rings (Oh my god, these things are amazing on Pizza) I usually get mushrooms on them as well.