• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I loved it. That fight scene was one of the best I've seen in any movie in a while, and I can't wait to see where a sequel goes. Certainly better than Rise, though Rise was pretty good, too

And the actor who played Ceaser deserves an award.

Andy Serkis deserves an award. Excellent performance. Shame I was only able to catch the 3D version, and I didn't want to wait any longer to watch the movie, so a few of the facials details were lost on me. I personally didn't care for any of the human relationships, except for
when Caesar played the video of a scene in Rise. That part got me, and made me want to watch the first movie again.
I think Maurice said 10 winters, so a decade has passed? Apes have a shorter lifespan than humans, so I doubt there will be another 10 year time skip, unless they just go straight to the baby all grown up now and in charge.

Zazie

So 1991
$17 for a CD? Jeez. I mean, I guess I paid $17 for a CD yesterday, but it was also a two-disc re-release of Emerson, Lake & Palmer's debut album. For a two-CD set, that's... ehhh, a little lower than average -- for the store I got it from, anyway. I'm just kind of assuming that this is a single-CD issue of the aforementioned Arcade Fire album.

Basically, yeah, it's really, really hit-or-miss, shopping for CDs. But I tend to end up getting most of them for cheaper than I would be getting them digitally on iTunes, which is always nice.

Mall prices on CD's are pretty insane.

I think used record stores are the best place to go for deals. Last one I went to had Frank Black's Teenager of the Year for $3 and Urge Overkill's Exit the Dragon for $2. And the previous time I got Matthew Sweet's Girlfriend for $2.50 and Smashing Pumpkins Mellenchollie and the Infinite Sadness for $5 which is 2 discs. All top notch stuff for dirt cheap.

People don't really consider most CD's or Cassette's to have an value so they are easy to pickup for peanuts used.

New CD's are also cheaper in some other countries. When I go to Britian they can cost less than the U.S. even after the exchange rate. Plus there is stuff there you can't get from here.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Currently at the anime con.

There's a level of nostalgic 90s pride knowing there are twice as many Misty cosplayers than there are Serenas.

But the Attack On Titan cosplayers have taken the con over by a mile.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Andy Serkis deserves an award. Excellent performance. Shame I was only able to catch the 3D version, and I didn't want to wait any longer to watch the movie, so a few of the facials details were lost on me. I personally didn't care for any of the human relationships, except for
when Caesar played the video of a scene in Rise. That part got me, and made me want to watch the first movie again.
I think Maurice said 10 winters, so a decade has passed? Apes have a shorter lifespan than humans, so I doubt there will be another 10 year time skip, unless they just go straight to the baby all grown up now and in charge.

I was led to believe that they were going to remake the original line of films after the 2 prequel films, but that could be me imagining things

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
So,.what did I miss?

You and everybody else missed my god-like charisma of course

Currently at the anime con.

There's a level of nostalgic 90s pride knowing there are twice as many Misty cosplayers than there are Serenas.

But the Attack On Titan cosplayers have taken the con over by a mile.

Sucks to be there, at an anime con.

It's not like anyone watches XY though.

Are they everywhere?

Canada

Banned
why the hell is this even allowed as an avatar

wtf Sushi?? :x

Canada

Banned
idk why i'm even using it

Ryuken

Steel User

Kuvario

idk why i'm even using it

Is it because it's the sexiest avatar you can find in the avatar section of the BW anime?

That's tame compared to some of the manga avatars on here, tbh.

But they don't have that avatar from the Electric Tale of Pikachu with Misty in that weird swimsuit...

I was about to reference the "pokeballs one".

No love for Mitsumi's fake chest avatar?

Canada

Banned
i've never really looked through the manga avatars so i wouldn't know lol

Is it because it's the sexiest avatar you can find in the avatar section of the BW anime?

no more like i'm sick of using the teddiursa

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I was about to reference the "pokeballs one".

I was thinking more of Jessie from Electric Tale of Pikachu. Does she ever wear a bra in that manga?

But they don't have that avatar from the Electric Tale of Pikachu with Misty in that weird swimsuit...

True, but there's still a number of avatars of her, so it still counts.

Kuvario

i've never really looked through the manga avatars so i wouldn't know lol

The manga avatars don't even have anything from the B2W2 or XY manga, lame.

no more like i'm sick of using the teddiursa

I thought you had a fetish for them tho?

I was thinking more of Jessie from Electric Tale of Pikachu. Does she ever wear a bra in that manga?

Really? Unless it's a push up then no.

True, but there's still a number of avatars of her, so it still counts.

Don't they have an avatar of May in her pink swimsuit from Movie 8 of Pokémon?

Canada

Banned