• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Canada

Banned
One time I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut and the box had several cockroaches in it.

It's a known fact that cockroaches are addicted to pizza. You could have at least given them some crumbs... Obviously the Pizza Hut people didn't mind them there, so you need to treat them with love.

That's honestly kinda creepy. Did you say anything to the guy who gave you it?

Arvis

I felt bad for the cockroaches so I left them in the box so they could eat.

I'm so generous.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I had a pepperoni pizza yesterday. Nothing really fancy but I do like pizza in general. Although most times when I order pizza from Papa Johns, it's usually cut sloppy.
I felt bad for the cockroaches so I left them in the box so they could eat.

I'm so generous.
That's so sweet of you.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
It's a known fact that cockroaches are addicted to pizza. You could have at least given them some crumbs... Obviously the Pizza Hut people didn't mind them there, so you need to treat them with love.

That's honestly kinda creepy. Did you say anything to the guy who gave you it?
We give the roaches motels, why not pizza right?

I love pizza. Especially meat lovers. Whenever there's bacon included, my mouth waters.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
IF YOUR POST WAS DELETED

Consider that your warning. This is a new thread, talk about new things. I'll jump straight to infractions next time.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I mainly eat white pizza, the only variety in what I have is what kind of cheese is on a certain place's pizza.

I'd like to get pizza from where the Ninja Turtles get theirs.

Canada

Banned
Moving on from pizza, aren't there any other food items you guys order often and enjoy?

screw pizza

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Bagels. Oh yes I like bagels. Panera Bread has good bagels, I suggest you go there some day and try them. The kinds I've had from there are asiago cheese, cinnamon crunch, chocolate chip, and french toast.

Cherche

Banned
For those out there who like Spaghetti, try Spaghetti with Clams, it's so friggin' delicious, your taste buds will explode as soon as you taste them, trust me on this one.

For those out there who like Spaghetti, try Spaghetti with Clams, it's so friggin' delicious, your taste buds will explode as soon as you taste them, trust me on this one.

I've had it before. The clams are literally the only thing that made the spaghetti bearable...

As for bagels, I like to put raw salmon on them with cream cheese. Now THAT'S friggin' delicious.

Abstinence Pistols

I just ate a pizza. I feel fat. Talk about your pizza stories.

I ate a disgusting amount of pizza and had like three cups of Mountain Dew and then had baseball practice half an hour later a few days ago. Predictably I regretted it.

Also SPPf public service annoucement:

Do you like HARD GAMES?

Do you like FREE STUFF?

Do you like AWESOME SOUNDTRACKS?

Then YOU TOO should download Cho Ren Sha 68K and get your *** handed to you for hours.

Remember to set the compatibility mode to Windows 98 or your sound won't work right

I ate a disgusting amount of pizza and had like three cups of Mountain Dew and then had baseball practice half an hour later a few days ago. Predictably I regretted it.

Also SPPf public service annoucement:

Do you like HARD GAMES?

Do you like FREE STUFF?

Do you like AWESOME SOUNDTRACKS?

Then YOU TOO should download Cho Ren Sha 68K and get your *** handed to you for hours.

Remember to set the compatibility mode to Windows 98 or your sound won't work right

I had Taco Bell once before practice. BAD BADidea...

Also, I don't think you should bE advertising like that. It's against the rules.