• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

xEryChan

Demon Child
Last night, we got pounded by a rain storm and I'm not even kidding. I've been watching the coverage on the news and they said we got over 13 inches of rain last night. Is that crazy or what?

So yeah, I'm basically stuck in my house now. I can't go anywhere.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
holy **** 5 members of my school's football team attempted to rob one of the top frat houses at gunpoint for drug money on saturday night. i guess i should be glad my school doesnt cover up football team shenanigans like so many others ive read about but this is some next level ****

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
i'm pretty good at what it do

i'm going to pretend to laugh at your very funny joke because being snarky is how lesser beings communicate

I'd like to agree with this, but you called Yugioh DM and any Yugioh series afterwards, mediocre....

trust me, there are far better reasons

Huhadude

Banned
holy **** 5 members of my school's football team attempted to rob one of the top frat houses at gunpoint for drug money on saturday night. i guess i should be glad my school doesnt cover up football team shenanigans like so many others ive read about but this is some next level ****

Sounds very dangerous O_O

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
My school does that with the baseball team. Our football team hasn't won much of anything in 80 years.

shadow wolf

The one and only!

Well then I guess I should be glad that I live in a safe city and go to a safe school. Good thing the engineering college is the pride and joy of my school.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
my school is a big engineering school too, but it also has sports teams, an active greek life, several other good major programs, etc.

and yeah our football team isnt great so that might be part of it. but it's scary to me because that frat is only a couple blocks away from my house. i'm glad it wasnt one of the ones who is so close to me i can look in their backyards though.