• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Rezzo

Occasionally
The issue that I have had with the few Macklemore songs that I have heard is that there's no wit or depth to any of his lyrics. You're dished a bunch of literal things that he thinks and I don't personally think it's anything interesting. I will agree with everybody pointing out that he is still marginally better than a lot of mainstream hip hop floating around at the moment

I think that one big complaint that can be made about modern music is that, in many cases, newer albums are produced louder, resulting in a lot of albums having severe audible distortion. I mean, even then, that doesn't mean that everything is **** nowadays, but it's a really, really bad practice.

Rick Rubin would love to have a word with you

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
rick rubin can suck a butthole. steven wilson is the future

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
so glad i only have 2 days left at this job. back to school is killing me and entitled parents make me want to scream

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It sucks when you can't sleep and a girl you've been on dates with has to give away a kitten and she's super sad but you're too tired to appropriately react.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Wrote a letter to the LDS chruch last week asking them to remove my name from the records.

my letter said:
This letter is my formal resignation from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and it is effective immediately. I hereby withdraw my consent to being treated as a member and I withdraw my consent to being subject to church rules, policies, beliefs and 'discipline'. As I am no longer a member, I want my name permanently and completely removed from the membership rolls of the church.

I have given this matter considerable thought. I understand what you consider the 'seriousness' and the 'consequences' of my actions. I am aware that the church handbook says that my resignation "cancels the effects of baptism and confirmation, withdraws the priesthood held by a male member and revokes temple blessings" I also understand that I will be "readmitted to the church by baptism only after a thorough interview".

My resignation should be processed immediately, without any 'waiting periods'. I am not going to be dissuaded and I am not going to change my mind.

I expect this matter to be handled promptly, with respect and with full confidentiality.

After today, the only contact I want from the church is a single letter of confirmation to let me know that I am no longer listed as a member of the church.

And here is their reply

http://postimg.org/image/s5u73krg5/

L.F.D.

VS

they/she
If you've followed what I've said, my Granny has been going through a lot. Cancer, a stroke, and more. Today, she is in a better place.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
If you've followed what I've said, my Granny has been going through a lot. Cancer, a stroke, and more. Today, she is in a better place.
I give you my condolences.
Darato, that shouldn't be such a big deal. You can just join a different kind of Christian church and most will accept your Baptism and Confirmation if you have the forms. I know Catholic churches will.

Ryuken

Steel User
Wrote a letter to the LDS chruch last week asking them to remove my name from the records.

And here is their reply

http://postimg.org/image/s5u73krg5/

L.F.D.

Translate it to:
"We want your money and services that you give us practically for nothing, therefore we will spend some time trying to find out how to oblige you to remain in our cult.
Please expect a BS answer soon."

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
quit churches altogether imo
...No. I'm assuming you're not religious, but that's not how it works.
Translate it to:
"We want your money and services that you give us practically for nothing, therefore we will spend some time trying to find out how to oblige you to remain in our cult.
Please expect a BS answer soon."
You told them what you wanted, now you have no relations to that church. You should move on and ignore them; what could they really do?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eeh? That was odd, Darato. And did it say Granato there?
Yeah, I just keep off the religious stuff alltogether. Of all the ridiculous topics I can make fun of, even I won't go there

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Eeh? That was odd, Darato. And did it say Granato there?
Yeah, I just keep off the religious stuff alltogether. Of all the ridiculous topics I can make fun of, even I won't go there
I'm glad to see that people take religion seriously. There are some people that just anger me because they really don't care and will treat those that do harshly.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm glad to see that people take religion seriously. There are some people that just anger me because they really don't care and will treat those that do harshly.

I agree with you there. I myself dislike the concept of religion, but that is not an excuse for me to go around being a d**k to people