• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Space is ****ing hardcore guys.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I approve of all this cereal talk. Is there such thing as a cerealtarian? I may be one.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I know of few cereals out there that I will eat without milk. It's just that my family hardly buys the name-brands anymore. We get the cheaper kinds. And besides, I came to start disliking Cinnamon Toast Crunch the past couple of years, which is sad because it used to be my favorite cereal as a kid. Something tells me they changed an ingredient or something, so now it tastes bad to me, or I just ate it too much in college. At least Cocoa Puffs, Reese's Puffs, and Cap'n Crunch has kept me happy.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
What I do to be sure it doesn't get soggy is I put maybe two spoonful's worth of milk on top. Every one gets a little wet, but not too much, and there is virtually no milk left in the bottom (nasty stuff right there)

Mister_SGG

What I do to be sure it doesn't get soggy is I put maybe two spoonful's worth of milk on top. Every one gets a little wet, but not too much, and there is virtually no milk left in the bottom (nasty stuff right there)

To get all the cereal a little wet it I just dip them all under the milk with my spoon. Finding a dry piece is honestly just really gross

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Wow, students at the University of Michigan are crazy on football gamedays. I was on my way to the football game saturday afternoon, and I was right outside of the football stadium. Holy crap was it crazy.

There were students, and I mean tooooons of freaking students, just standing around in the middle of the road partying and the campus police were pretty much powerless. Most of those students were walking to the stadium, but tons of them were just standing in the road partying. A lot of the students were drunk as skunks and high as kites, and trying to drive around them was almost impossible because the students were taking up most of the road. I've been to 4 other Michigan games in my life and I've never seen anything like that before. It was insane! The jeep that was right besides me almost ran over a group of kids because the driver was getting impatient.

I always knew traffic in Ann Arbor sucked, but partying out in the middle of the main road....wow...

junkieloser

legalize self abuse.
Wow, students at the University of Michigan are crazy on football gamedays. I was on my way to the football game saturday afternoon, and I was right outside of the football stadium. Holy crap was it crazy.

There were students, and I mean tooooons of freaking students, just standing around in the middle of the road partying and the campus police were pretty much powerless. Most of those students were walking to the stadium, but tons of them were just standing in the road partying. A lot of the students were drunk as skunks and high as kites, and trying to drive around them was almost impossible because the students were taking up most of the road. I've been to 4 other Michigan games in my life and I've never seen anything like that before. It was insane! The jeep that was right besides me almost ran over a group of kids because the driver was getting impatient.

I always knew traffic in Ann Arbor sucked, but partying out in the middle of the main road....wow...
vaguely related: i work for a cleaning service and recently cleaned out the frat dorms of a university in Michigan (WMU). one of the worst cleaning jobs we've ever had to do. dudes (and dudettes) that lived there were pigs.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
vaguely related: i work for a cleaning service and recently cleaned out the frat dorms of a university in Michigan (WMU). one of the worst cleaning jobs we've ever had to do. dudes (and dudettes) that lived there were pigs.

The students at Western Michigan party very hard! Central Michigan students party hard as well. I just looked at a top 10 list of biggest party schools and Syracuse was the highest on the list at #1.

Darato

(o,..,o)
So to follow up with what I was saying last week with trying to get my name off the Mormon records. The neighbor who was helping me had a complete break down, and started to question if someone en the church had hurt me, and what could he do to get me to stay in the church. Told me he sees on the nights I'm not out of my place or have people over I'm home alone and if I had friend sin the church I could have more friends over and be out more, and I'm good looking enough to get some of the single girls who go to the church. Kept asking me if it would truly hurt me to leave my name on the records, but just not go. Asked me to pray with him, I did and he asked for God to guide me and kept saying how we all make mistakes and how your son died so we could make these mistakes, while I was waiting to see the bishop till he had me the missionaries come say hi to me and see what they could do for me, and looked at my shirt and saw Batman on it and treated me like a little kid and talked about how cool Batman was.

Got in to see the bishop my neighbor asked if he could come in as well, at this he looked as he was about to cry. The bishop told me, he already went though with the next step, and would have come to me in person, but they aren't allowed to, spent a couple minutes him just telling me I lose the holy spirit I gained with the church, but I'm always welcome back, but at my call, and I'll get my official letter saying my name has been taking off in no more than a month.

L.F.D.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
So to follow up with what I was saying last week with trying to get my name off the Mormon records. The neighbor who was helping me had a complete break down, and started to question if someone en the church had hurt me, and what could he do to get me to stay in the church. Told me he sees on the nights I'm not out of my place or have people over I'm home alone and if I had friend sin the church I could have more friends over and be out more, and I'm good looking enough to get some of the single girls who go to the church. Kept asking me if it would truly hurt me to leave my name on the records, but just not go. Asked me to pray with him, I did and he asked for God to guide me and kept saying how we all make mistakes and how your son died so we could make these mistakes, while I was waiting to see the bishop till he had me the missionaries come say hi to me and see what they could do for me, and looked at my shirt and saw Batman on it and treated me like a little kid and talked about how cool Batman was.

Got in to see the bishop my neighbor asked if he could come in as well, at this he looked as he was about to cry. The bishop told me, he already went though with the next step, and would have come to me in person, but they aren't allowed to, spent a couple minutes him just telling me I lose the holy spirit I gained with the church, but I'm always welcome back, but at my call, and I'll get my official letter saying my name has been taking off in no more than a month.

L.F.D.

What a load of &%$#. Seriously. At least you got what you wanted, though. That bishop's $&#*ing lying about that, though. Don't sweat it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That sounded like a lot of unnecessary work, but yeah, at least you got it the way you set out to.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
That mini heart attack you get when you see a spider on your ceiling and it's slowly crawling towards you while you're sitting on your bed and causes you to run out of your room so fast.

Ughh, I am deathly afraid of thise things and it's 2:30 in the morning and I probably won't go back in there tonight.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

L.F.D.

So basically, what you're saying is that the LDS are manipulative jerks?

I know, I know, that's reductive, but really. This whole thing.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Well, if they work in advertising, I'm pretty sure they might not like the idea of other people blocking their ads.

Mister_SGG

That mini heart attack you get when you see a spider on your ceiling and it's slowly crawling towards you while you're sitting on your bed and causes you to run out of your room so fast.

Ughh, I am deathly afraid of thise things and it's 2:30 in the morning and I probably won't go back in there tonight.

That's not a very good way to react - if you lose the spider then it could be anywhere. You have to kill it right away.

How big is it? I'm terrified of spiders for the most part, but small ones don't bother me too much. I just hate how I'm almost always the one to notice them when they're there though.