• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Well that's dumb.

As a child I was chased down by some crazed KKK people (and I'm not talking about the Kardashian sisters BA DUM PSHH), yeah they (KKK) were still around when I was a kid. A friend of mine and I went to the local pond to catch frogs or turtles I don't remember, we then saw that one cross thing that they burn so we decided to go take a closer look, damn KKK people started chasing us, they would have caught us too if it weren't for those meddling kids.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
i remember sitting next to some racist dude on the transit bus. as soon as i sat down he started going off about how "my kind" bring bad luck to society and that i should move to the back bus with the rest of "insert racial slur here" because in the event of crash, the back would burn first giving the dominant race a chance to get out. i wasn't going retaliate because i was too tired to give a damn but everyone else on the bus heard him and pretty much delivered justice right there

anyone remember those snapple elements drinks from the 90's? i found a glass bottle in my yard and i remembered i used to drink them all the time but i never see them anymore

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i remember sitting next to some racist dude on the transit bus. as soon as i sat down he started going off about how "my kind" bring bad luck to society and that i should move to the back bus with the rest of "insert racial slur here" because in the event of crash, the back would burn first giving the dominant race a chance to get out. i wasn't going retaliate because i was too tired to give a damn but everyone else on the bus heard him and pretty much delivered justice right there

when i was in santa monica on a bus there was a dude at one of the stops (outside a fancy restaurant too) ranting about how obama is a "gay black man" (actual terms he used get asterisk'd here) and a monkey and stuff. it was insane

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
should have told him that obama wouldn't suck his dick if he used that kind of language

(probably not, that seems like a great way to get seriously injured)

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I get the "Obama is a secret muslim" more than "Obama is black and that's bad for some reason" complaints where I live.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
when i was in santa monica on a bus there was a dude at one of the stops (outside a fancy restaurant too) ranting about how obama is a "gay black man" (actual terms he used get asterisk'd here) and a monkey and stuff. it was insane

i thought these kind of people die off in the 80's, i guess not

oh, and i updated my photoshop entry, was not really happy with my first one

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The racism that goes on in America is extremely ridiculous. Some people need to stop living in the past.

The crap that goes on in America is extremely ridiculous. Everyday I always read a news story that makes me facepalm myself. People do stupid **** in America everyday.

Just like the other day I read a story about a couple shooting and killing a man for his PS4. I don't understand why people do the things they do.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
The racism that goes on in America is extremely ridiculous. Some people need to stop living in the past.

The crap that goes on in America is extremely ridiculous. Everyday I always read a news story that makes me facepalm myself. People do stupid **** in America everyday.

Just like the other day I read a story about a couple shooting and killing a man for his PS4. I don't understand why people do the things they do.

#notallamericans

The girl was 16 years old with a 16 month old baby, with a 20 year old boyfriend. You know she's got problems. She probably would have sold the PS4 for crack or something.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
#notallamericans

The girl was 16 years old with a 16 month old baby, with a 20 year old boyfriend. You know she's got problems. She probably would have sold the PS4 for crack or something.

She probably would have sold that PS4 for crack, it's a sad country we live in.

Shout out to all of the Americans that are normal, and not complete psychos.

We aren't psycho, you just hate freedom obv.

Speaking of Obama, where I'm at people become unhinged at the mention of his name. There are people that think he's "A God damned commie N word" and that he's literally a tyrant, and that we need to revolt to take our country back. They're the same people working crappy jobs that they can barely survive on, but yet are still adamantly against raising minimum wage because that "will just make everything more expensive" and "silly liberals should just take courses in economics." It's just discouraging sometimes when people can't see what's in their own best interests because they don't bother to actually educate themselves. If you don't think you're entitled to more than not even enough to survive wages in a country that has 40% of the worlds wealth, you're out of touch or just have a serious case of self loathing or something. Maybe people will start getting the message when rich people start getting kidnapped like they do in Latin American countries. I can see it now. "Armed militia group holds heir to Goldman Sachs fortune for seven days, negotiations still ongoing."

I also hear a crap ton about liberal college professors brainwashing the youth of America, which frustrates me because we already have a big enough problem churning out competent college graduates. The last thing we need is people not going because of some nonsense stigma about the boogey man "liberal elite" Between stuff like the evil liberal college professor, "activist" judges, or people believing FEMA is going to round up Americans and put them in concentration camps (I'm not kidding.) I'm half way tempted to just sit back and be amused while I watch everything burn.

In other news, since I've never had a smart phone before, I'm completely in awe of all the fancy apps I have on my SG5. Play books is awesome! I can download any book I can think of in a matter of seconds :D

Last edited:

Grey Wind

In other news, since I've never had a smart phone before, I'm completely in awe of all the fancy apps I have on my SG5. Play books is awesome! I can download any book I can think of in a matter of seconds :D

I love the Galaxy. So much better than iPhone imo.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Do people forget Obama is half white or something? Geez, people these day I tell ya. Personally I'm not fond of most of his policies but it's one thing to respectfully disagree and another to completely criticize him for every little thing he does and doesn't do, the only reason he gets any more flak is because of his skin color.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
We aren't psycho, you just hate freedom obv.

I don't hate freedom! I hate stupid people that do stupid things. Killing someone over a game console is downright sickening. Anyone who disagrees with me needs to reevaluate their life. It's a freaking video game console. If that couple wanted a PS4 so bad they should of bought their own! If they don't have enough money then save up more money. If you don't have access to money then get a job. I know it's not easy to find jobs, but try to get a job. Put in the time and effort....

It makes me sick that some people don't like to work, and they would rather sit on their asses collecting a check while people like me work 6 days a week working hard. Matter of fact my shift starts in 40 minutes.

A lot of people in America are lazy there's no denying that.

#sorrynotsorry

Last edited:

Zora

perpetually tired
I also hear a crap ton about liberal college professors brainwashing the youth of America, which frustrates me because we already have a big enough problem churning out competent college graduates. The last thing we need is people not going because of some nonsense stigma about the boogey man "liberal elite" Between stuff like the evil liberal college professor, "activist" judges, or people believing FEMA is going to round up Americans and put them in concentration camps (I'm not kidding.) I'm half way tempted to just sit back and be amused while I watch everything burn.

I one time had a professor who thought cars were the root of all evil in America. Either way, my own school's professors are beyond iconoclastic, but I also know that my school is special (i.e. not representative of colleges as a whole). In more ways than one.

They're also hypocrites. "Our students need to know the value of social justice and strongly desire a sense of belonging" goes one report; "Our students need to support corporate America and give us money" goes another report. It's okay school, I only want a sense that you know what you're doing, of which you routinely remind me you have none.

To clarify my issue with the reports: social justice (and yes, that very phrase is used, and a lot) doesn't exactly lend itself to supporting the status quo, particular in matters of socio-economic. Yet, the school is willing to utilize itself to the benefit of any corporation willing to give it funds, which would end up solidifying the status quo of socio-economic matters more. There's room for a lot of conflict of interest, but the reality is that my school needs to funding bad, so it'll willing support corporations while the professors will go on... explaining why cars are the root of all evil in America or how America puts a disproportional amount of blacks in prison because we abolished slavery (the former is a lecture I had; the latter is an essay my professor had us read).

Last edited: