• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Can I just say that I'm extremely disappointed in the Scottish "No" voters?...

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
It really pisses me off that this kind of stuff is happening in the year 2014

I know! I'm going to give it another five years, and if people haven't stopped taking advantage of, discriminating against, and killing each other by then, I'm going to be really mad.

Do people forget Obama is half white or something? Geez, people these day I tell ya. Personally I'm not fond of most of his policies but it's one thing to respectfully disagree and another to completely criticize him for every little thing he does and doesn't do, the only reason he gets any more flak is because of his skin color.

I take it Obama is the first and only politician you've ever seen on the news?

I don't hate freedom! I hate stupid people that do stupid things. Killing someone over a game console is downright sickening. Anyone who disagrees with me needs to reevaluate their life.

I disagree with you. Destiny looks DOPE
#sorrynotsorry

It makes me sick that some people don't like to work, and they would rather sit on their asses collecting a check while people like me work 6 days a week working hard. Matter of fact my shift starts in 40 minutes.

A lot of people in America are lazy there's no denying that.

Agreed here, though. I was riding in a car with one of my friends the other day, and when we stopped at a stoplight, this woman came up to us and was all "can you spare any money so my kid doesn't have to sleep outside tonight?" or w/e. I was all, I'm not just gonna give you money for no reason... lol

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I disagree with you. Destiny looks DOPE
#sorrynotsorry

Agreed here, though. I was riding in a car with one of my friends the other day, and when we stopped at a stoplight, this woman came up to us and was all "can you spare any money so my kid doesn't have to sleep outside tonight?" or w/e. I was all, I'm not just gonna give you money for no reason... lol

Destiny is incredible. Many people complain about the game being repetitive, but that honestly doesn't bother me. I just wish the story mode would of been a little better, but I still enjoyed it. I can't wait for the first expansion pack to come out. It's a really fun good looking game in my opinion. I feel like my 60 dollars was well spent.

Yeah, you gotta be careful with people like that. I'm not accusing that woman of being a scammer, but you never know she could have been.

Lunar-Kuto

Go on, smile!
Hello everyone!

I gotta remember to call the nearest skydive center some point this week to ask if I can buy the DVD add on and upload to Youtube. Since people on other communities want to see me do this.

Canada

Banned
I know I'm not really supposed to be on sppf right now (on hiatus for now) but I did want to come for a few seconds to say that all the protests demanding action regarding climate change really made my day. It's great to see the issue is finally getting all of this attention.

Be back in October~

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Yeah, you gotta be careful with people like that. I'm not accusing that woman of being a scammer, but you never know she could have been.

It's Craiglist. Unless you do the transaction in an extremely busy area with lots of security around, there's always a decent chance you'll get shanked and/or robbed.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Too many people take advantage of peoples good nature. Luckily that guy in the video figured out that woman is a panhandler.

It's worse when they're using children, and most of the time they're not even theirs. There are actual people out there who do need emergency help from a good Samaritan, and it's these people who screw with that good nature just because they are too lazy to get a real job, yet they spend hours outside of their homes for this shit. Kudos to the guy for being savvy about it, though he was scammed a couple of times before he caught on. At least he exposed her, but I bet she's still scamming people out of their money to this day, just in a different area.

John Madden

resident policy guy
you know, considering i'm a huge dweeb, it's no wonder i'm planning on cosplaying as Zuko starting next year

KillerDraco

you know, considering i'm a huge dweeb, it's no wonder i'm planning on cosplaying as Zuko starting next year

Brace yourself for the inevitable flood of people telling you the scar's on the wrong side, then.

ninjaethan

Konnichiwa ~!
Uh, is it possible to change the picture thing under Username/title? .-.

I see a whole lot of people with different ones xD

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Uh, is it possible to change the picture thing under Username/title? .-.

I see a whole lot of people with different ones xD

Nope. The mods get their own special ones depending on their ranks as mods (I think?)

Normal users get new ones whenever they reach a certain post count (I think?)

ninjaethan

Konnichiwa ~!
Yup, I got the answer from Serebii

Thanks though xD