1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Kreis, Mar 6, 2014.

1. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

this is about the reaction i had to some of the things people were saying about the b/w script

like, there were some people claiming that the remarks that you had "all the badges! All of them!" or something like that was a homestuck reference, but i just couldn't see eye to eye with it for more than a second or two.

2. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo has been canceled. In other news, my faith in humanity has been restored.

3. Akwakwak

Akwakwak Chu Chu Yeah!

I'm contemplating moving to the pacific northwest but idk.

4. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

W hy?

5. Hunter Zolomon

I have to agree with this.

6. Akwakwak

Akwakwak Chu Chu Yeah!

Idk, I'm tired of living where I'm at now, a change of scenery I suppose, because I can.

7. Kirby

What is the appeal of the Pacific Northwest?

I hope you enjoy rain for 3 seasons of the year.

8. Hunter Zolomon

I'm just sick of driving in snow, but unfortunately they get snow out there as well so either way I can't get away from snow.

Looks like down south might be a better option if I don't want to deal with snow.

9. Akwakwak

Akwakwak Chu Chu Yeah!

That sounds better than heat waves and droughts. It also sounds better than blizzards and abnormally long winters.

10. Kirby

It really depends on where you go. I live in the PNW and we rarely get snow here. I'm in a valley so winters are very mild. We get cold snaps where it gets to 14 degrees or colder but a majority of those are when the weather is clear. The mountains of course get snow but the closer you are to the city the less likely you are to see snow that amounts to anything significant.

If you don't want snow then living here would be a good place. The cons are massive amounts of rain for a good chunk of the year. It's pretty gloomy but on the upside the area I am in has plenty of surrounding mountains and waterfalls so on clear, cold days in winter it's pretty cool looking.

We get heat waves here. Haven't had any major snowstorms since 2008 though and even then it was only like 14 inches.

11. Hunter Zolomon

I can tolerate rain, but the rainfall we get in Michigan doesn't even come close to what you experience. Most likely I could put up with the massive amounts of rainfall over there. Living by mountains and waterfalls seems appealing to me. I imagine the scenery is incredible.

12. Kirby

I'll let you judge for yourself.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/QoYGYp2.jpg[/img139]

I'm usually not in a sharing mood but this is a picture I took of Mt. Hood. This is pretty typical scenery around here on clear days.

13. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

im gonna have sex with that mountain

this is from when i visited kirby and we went waterfall hunting B)

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/oswllqC.gif[/img139]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  14. Everything.

Easy access to legal weed/medical marijuana, higher minimum wage, awesome music scenes, awesome scenery, and everyone's liberal as **** which is the bomb. I feel like I'll never have to listen to a redneck talk about his truck for two hours ever again in Seattle.

15. Kirby

literally lol e_e

16. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

17. I'm kind of sad I opted for Washington instead of Oregon in the end, considering Oregon has a bill to make college free while you attend and I am trying to go back to school.

18. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

Chie and her love for beefsteaks mmmmmmmm They say having too many waifus will ruin your laifu, but not when they're so quality. Can't go wrong with any of them P4 girls.

And oops. I meant why aren't you a mod yet.
    Dat waterfall doe.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  19. Kirby

I agree Oregon is clearly superior to Washington. As an Oregonian I am not biased at all.

20. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

i think the weather might have impacted my opinion of washington as well. portland weather was flawless and the whole time i was in washington state (besides mt st helens) it was pretty miserable