1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Kreis, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Absolushun

Absolushun Banned

I agree it isn't that bad but I wouldn't recommend getting all of your information completely from there. Wikipedia is a good starting point but it's not a good ending point and one of the reasons you stated was because people can keep constantly editing and removing things.

2. Void Ventus

Void Ventus Sic Parvis Magna

I agree you shouldn't JUST use Wikipedia to research stuff. But again, the references and citations are there for a reason.

3. Absolushun

Absolushun Banned

Yep it is and I think it's better getting information directly from the references they have and you can tell the cerdibility of the website if it says .gov, .edu and maybe .org.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  4. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

I had it before for about 50 second. It was pretty scary. I couldn't move but i knew exactly what was going on so I counted

5. AlbinoDino

AlbinoDino Icy Swirls

Happy Halloween everyone!

Go eat a snickers or something.

6. The first time I got sleep paralysis I was so terrified. I was maybe 14 at the time and I thought demons were trying to attack me, haha. When I looked up what I was experiencing it no longer freaked me out, but the weird thing was that at one time I used to get to experience it almost every single night. It didn't freak me out anymore, but it was just really annoying knowing what was happening and not being able to move at all.

Also, happy Halloween everybody. I'm going to watch the rest of game of thrones with some people and meet my friends therapist. Should be fun.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  7. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

):

Happy Halloween. I'm going to be doing nothing today, I haven't celebrated anything Halloween related in years tbh since the holiday is kind of dull.

8. Absolushun

Absolushun Banned

Just get some candy and eat it. That's what I do.

9. Schade

Schade Iron Defensive

Halloween, eh? Gonna do some shots, eat a pizza and go to bed. lol.
    Saving up my candy for later because of reasons

10. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

I'm passing out candy at the door

my costume is that of a bespectacled dork, same as last year

11. Absolushun

Absolushun Banned

Ugh I wish I could go Trick-or-Treating then I'd get more candy than I have now.

12. ZoruaBoo

ZoruaBoo *slaps younger me*

We just don't do Halloween... one year, we had a Pumpkin. Once.

Buuuuut bonfire night is coming up on November the 5th which is was better~ Huzzah!!

13. Absolushun

Absolushun Banned

A potato flew around my room.

14. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

#3spoopy5me

15. Absolushun

Absolushun Banned

200confusing202me

16. TheDragonKing

TheDragonKing King of dragons

So here I am in the kitchen eating the last of the Halloween candy while the rest of my family is downstairs watching TV. I'm so evil.

17. Akwakwak

Akwakwak Chu Chu Yeah!

I had to work while all my friends were partying, when I got home this morning everyone was passed out on the floor :(

I have to work tonight again and maybe on Sunday too :(

At least I make good money.

18. LDSman

LDSman Banned

I went to the mall yesterday to pick up a promo card from GameStop. A church bus sideswiped my truck while I was inside.

And I only saw 3 trick or treaters.

19. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I don't know how many kids I got yesterday, but it was an amount that I had to fill the bowl up with more candy even though I was only handing out like maybe three or four pieces of candy per kid. I also handed out these fruit snacks with the candy because Dad told me to as my younger brothers weren't eating them, so about half of the bag is empty now. It still wasn't a whole lot of kids, but it was a decent haul.

Every year, we recycle candy we don't eat to other trick-or-treaters because we're cheap like that. Chances are those kids don't eat those candies anyway. Meanwhile, I'm kinda hoping the pixy stix powder didn't stick to any candy, because one apparently was torn open at the bottom of the bowl, so it was covered in powder. You never know if some crazy parent mistakes that for cocaine or whatnot.

20. AlbinoDino

AlbinoDino Icy Swirls

Did anyone announce when the new 3DS system was going to be released in U.S.? I'm looking all over and can't find anything about it.

Also there were no children on my block (was practically snowing last night..)