• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I spent my Halloween at work last night. Everyone figured it would be a slow night at work because it's Halloween, but it ended up being busy as heck...Nobody wanted to go trick-or-treating because it was 29 degrees outside, and it was snowing. Tonight I have to remember to sit the clock back an hour. I know my phone will update itself and so will my laptop, but my wall clock won't update itself lol.

I don't know the exact date the new 3DS is being released but it's in like 2015. And:
[img139]http://www.catgifpage.com/gifs/247.gif[/img139]

The Hermit

Lone Operator
There were lots of children on my block but only a few knocked on my doorstep. Gave them some pic n' mix I stored up on full of sugary gelatinous goods.

There were lots of children on my block but only a few knocked on my doorstep. Gave them some pic n' mix I stored up on full of sugary gelatinous goods.

You're making me hungry now. I wish I went to get more candy. I had/have less candy compared to other people.

Yeah the new 3DS just has some tweaks. It's not another gen so it kinda makes sense for it not to come here soon because in Japan maybe people didn't like the features but yeah I'm happy with my 3DS XL.

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I'm actually pretty disappointed. I never found a reason to upgrade to XL before, but the New 3DS has quite a few new features. Plus I really need a new 3DS because mine has a broken circle pad and L button (thank you, Kid Icarus: Uprising). Oh well, here in NA we're used to waiting. :/

Jb

Tsun in the streets
iwata knows nothing. i hope he runs nintendo into the ground

in other news, im going to fry a 30 pound turducken for thanksgiving. just need approval from the local FD so use this bigass turkey fryer in my driveway

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
iwata knows nothing. i hope he runs nintendo into the ground

in other news, im going to fry a 30 pound turducken for thanksgiving. just need approval from the local FD so use this bigass turkey fryer in my driveway

Glad to see such optimism. Now I can be confident that Nintendo has the full support of the entire fandom.

Wait, what?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
it's more that Nintendo's just incompetent in almost every area that isn't software development

TheDragonKing

King of dragons
I find quite a few things Nintendo does would maybe work in Japan, but not in NA/Europe. In terms of software they're great, arguably the best in the industry! But marketing and business, eh . . .

Lots of Pokemon products come to Europe before USA. What might the reason be, I am just curious nothing else? Is it because it's slowly moving from the Far East and finally into the West?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I find quite a few things Nintendo does would maybe work in Japan, but not in NA/Europe. In terms of software they're great, arguably the best in the industry! But marketing and business, eh . . .
Streaming in Japan is better since they have really fast connections. Time to make an official Pokémon MMO. Just let 3DS stream the Wii U version.

Lots of Pokemon products come to Europe before USA. What might the reason be, I am just curious nothing else? Is it because it's slowly moving from the Far East and finally into the West?
I use the map that has America on the left, Europe/Asia on the right. So it'd be "slowly moving from the Far West and finally into the East?"

Streaming in Japan is better since they have really fast connections. Time to make an official Pokémon MMO. Just let 3DS stream the Wii U version.

I use the map that has America on the left, Europe/Asia on the right. So it'd be "slowly moving from the Far West and finally into the East?"

If it's on the left isn't east on the right?

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
If it's on the left isn't east on the right?

No, east is still leftward as long as north is up.

Although technically, yes, Japan is west of the states. It's also east of us. Because, you know, sphere (roughly) and whatnot, but ehhhh.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I spent my Halloween at work last night. Everyone figured it would be a slow night at work because it's Halloween, but it ended up being busy as heck...Nobody wanted to go trick-or-treating because it was 29 degrees outside, and it was snowing. Tonight I have to remember to sit the clock back an hour. I know my phone will update itself and so will my laptop, but my wall clock won't update itself lol.

Oh wow it's already snowing over there, I guess we are next lol or Wisconsin.

I do have to work on Sunday, sadface :(

Nintendo's marketing team really baffles me sometimes they really do, I don't want to start thinking about it because my head will start to hurt.

VS

they/she
I spent my Halloween as I usually do. Watching my school face their rival in the Halloween Classic as it is called on campus. We lost as we usually do though. We suck :/